All reviews old town square washing machine organised airport transfers perfect location separate wc the main square hand held shower shower gel laptop bedroom beds accommodation sofa
Reviewed 26 September 2016

I've never been to a hotel or apartment which provided a laptop AND a mobile phone in every room. Wow. Well, we had our own and didn't need what came with the room, but still... nice touch. The place is clean, well equipped, very spacious, with a full big screen TV and entertainment system. Bath has a jacuzzi. Perfect location right near the main square. However, it can be a bit tricky to find, so it's important to remember some landmarks early on, or you may be in for a bit of a search later. The only drawbacks I found were that you have to unlock a series of locks (and remember the correct keys) in order to get from the gate into your room. Also, the windows let in lots of light, and the shades don't work terribly well. The manager, Mr. Kresimir, is a really nice guy who is extremely helpful. I'm glad I stayed there, and would gladly recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2016

Our visit was on september 2015 and the owner was simply amazing: gave us all directions, helped us in everything we needed... And then, this amazing place: big, beautiful, perfect for the two of us, with a little yard for us... and 2 minuts of the heart of teh city! We will repeat.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alberticayero
Reviewed 26 August 2016

The rooms had everything we needed and were immaculately clean. The manager went above and beyond the call of duty and is an absolute gentleman. I cannot recommend enough both the location, goods and service that were on offer from this establishment. I will be returning without a doubt.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 August 2016

Travelled with a group of 14 others. The service before, during and after from owner was excellent. The accommodation is situated in the heart of the Old Town, making all the sights of Prague easily accessible and increased the experience of visiting Prague. The apartments were very clean, spacious and secure. The owner was available at all times through a phone provided and all booked taxis etc. when we departed. All questions were answered and he really went the extra mile to make sure the trip was as smooth as possible for us. I cannot recommend this location enough!! Thank you for the stay and the fantastic hospitality!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nick F
Reviewed 6 August 2016

The apartments are in a superb location. We stayed here a few days and were very happy with the stay. The apartment was very spacious. We were only 3 people, however, you could easily sleep 6 people or more. The only downside was the shower/bath tub since there is no shower curtain and the bathroom floor always gets very wet when showering. However, I do realize that the apartment is in a very old building and that it would probably not be easy to install a shower curtain since the wall is on an angle. Otherwise, our stay was very pleasant. The owner is also very nice and helpful. The apartment came with a laptop and cell phone for local calls. Currently, the owner is trying to make one of the apartments more family friendly, adding a little kids corner. If I was looking for a downtown Prague apartment, I would definitely consider staying here again.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends