All reviews local cell phone old town square washing machine full kitchen organised airport transfers full size beds separate wc perfect location free internet the main square hand held shower shower gel astronomical clock laptop church bedroom accommodation
Reviewed 23 July 2016

My friend and I re-visited Prague in March 2016, and we returned to stay at Apartments Tynska 7 for 10 nights.
We were once again delighted with everything about this place!!! The owner, Kresimir, is outstanding, friendly and helpful. The apartment was once again immaculate, and the cleaner was superb (she often went above and beyond what I would expect of self-contained apartments and even left us extra pillows, bless her!).
We stayed in the same apartment as before, and it was exactly how we remembered (and loved) it. The only thing that changed was that there was now a pod coffee machine - which was just the icing on the cake!
I highly recommend these apartments, and I will definitely be returning again!!! I would not consider staying anywhere else again while in Prague... this place has it all - location, comfortable and the most helpful host. You will not regret your choice to stay here!
My original review can be found here: https://www.tripadvisor.com.au/ShowUserReviews-g274707-d1153594-r249548942-Apartments_Tynska_7-Prague_Bohemia.html#CHECK_RATES_CONT

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

Love, love, love location of this apartment, its behind the famous Tyn church. Apartment was nice and clean and staff was very helpful. I Highly recommend this apartment, kitchen was even stocked with sugar, coffee, cooking oil...etc. Because of close proximities to major attraction we were able to go back to hotel, rest for a bit then go back out again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2016

Our stay at Apartments Tynska 7 was absolutely delightful! My friend and I stayed in Apt. 2 which was a large two bedroom/one bath. The apartment was very clean and nicely furnished, with a fully equipped kitchen, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, drying rack and a washing machine. They also provided enough coffee and condiments to get us through our first morning, enough soap and shampoo for the entire stay, and clothes washing detergent. The beds were comfortable with nice linens. Included for our convenience was a lap top computer with very strong free WiFi connection, nice flat screen WiFi television, they even included a free local cellphone. The location of the apartment was awesome, it was situated approximately 15 feet from the back right hand corner of the Tyn Cathedral it was less than a minute walk to Old Town Square. Despite the close proximity to Old Town Square, the apartments are located such that they face an inner courtyard so the apartment was very quiet. The apartment was very secure, access to the courtyard and to the individual apartments was through an iron gate that remained locked around the clock. Kresimir was an absolutely pleasure to deal with; he truly went out of his way to provide assistance and recommendations prior to our arrival. Upon arrival he provided excellent advice on where to exchange money (to prevent being scammed), local attractions, and best of all his recommendation of a local restaurant (Mincovna, located in the far right corner of the Old Town Square) was absolutely fabulous! He was so very nice! The remainder of our stay we were placed in the hands of his assistant Michael, who was such a delightful young man honestly, Michael treated us like family. I have nothing but praise for this apartment and for Kresimir and Michael! If I ever return to Prague, I will definitely stay at these apartments. Without hesitation, I highly recommend Apartments Tynska 7 for your next visit to Prague!

Room tip: Apartments facing the courtyard are nestled away from the street so they are quite.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 June 2016

This is all you need to know: Mr. Strk who runs the property is a good guy. He looks out for you. For example, he directed me to a great place to exchange money so I wouldn't get ripped off. He also arranged for return transportation to the airport when I checked in. The driver was excellent, the car was nice, and the value was good (around 40% less than what neighboring properties were pitching to their guests for a ride back to the airport).

Let’s get to the property. It truly is a sanctuary in the chaotic and loud Stare Mesto which is amazing considering you're less than a minute walk to the square. I stayed in Apartment 1. It was very clean. It has a nice living room, dining room table, full kitchen (large fridge, microwave, stovetop, oven, the works), and three twin beds (two in the first bedroom and one in the second bedroom).

As if that weren't enough, Mr. Strk also provides you a cell phone, laptop and convertor for those of us from North America who run our gadgets on 110v and forget to bring one. Who does that? Simple answer is no one!

The Wi-Fi is free and fast. Finally, having a washing machine in your room is never a bad thing as you can work up a sweat running around Prague. I will definitely stay again when back in the Stare Mesto.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 June 2016

I rented a three room apartment, Apartment No. 3, for a four night stay in early June. The proprietor really goes the extra mile to make sure you are comfortable and taken care of. He set us up with a shuttle from the airport and researched bus and train schedules for us to get for Prague to Krakow, our next destination. The apartments are located just 100 yards from the old square. They are on an interior courtyard, making them some of the quietest rooms I've ever rented. The rooms are rather spartan as far as furniture and décor, but our apartment came with both a clothes washing machine, clothes drying rack, and a dishwasher (unusual for rented apartments in Europe). Other extras of note were hand towels, a laptop, and free use of a local mobile phone. There is free wifi of moderate speed. The instant hot water heater provided endless hot water for my family of 5. Only two things kept me from going five stars. First, the rooms need more blackout capability. They all get pretty bright in the mornings starting shortly after 4 AM. The other item can't be helped, which is the room layout. You enter from one end past a half bath, then a full bath, then you are in the kitchen/dining area. The three bedrooms follow all connected such that you have to walk through the first bedroom to get to the second and through the second to get to the huge third bedroom. The first two bedrooms are large with two beds each. The last bedroom is enormous with 5 beds, a cribs, and children's play area. As you might imagine, there is no privacy with such arrangement. Someone wanting to use the bathroom from the third bedroom has to transit both other bedrooms to get there. This was not the best arrangement for our family of me, my wife, and our three adult children, but the apartment would make a fantastically cheap place to park a group of 9 (again, there are 9 beds total) college students or a hen party. The apartments are serviced ever 5th day, but we didn't need it any sooner. This was a great budget find, clean, comfortable, and safe.

• Trip type: Travelled with family