“The best in Prague”

Ada
Ranked #1,272 of 5,763 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: European, Czech, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Hradcany & Letna
Reviewed 28 November 2016

I can tell that this was the best restaurant where we ate in Prague. We went there because we were near and were surprised by the quality of the food. Delicious duck. Strongly recommend it!!

Reviewed 30 October 2016

Well, the place is a Hotel restaurant, so it has both bad and good sides.
Been here only once, and while staying in Hoffmeister, can't say I was truly satisfied with everything, unfortunately. The food is well prepared, with a taste (which is not totaly mine), some really nice dressing and serving, but from three course meal I could hardly eat the whole dish (the pancakes for desert was too way much too eat:) not because it was too much, but because of some strange adding. I guess it is because I took wild menu dishes. I 've tried different in different countries, and usualy I eat everything, but not here - I just couldn't because eather of smell or of taste. On the other side my husband ordered steak and that was perfect! As well as a winelist- you got nice wines to try. The service was excelent, and the place itself is cozy, live piano music on Friday, spacious and quite. All in all I put 4, the place is nice to visit if you are near or stay at the hotel. It will be brilliant for some special ocasion, deffinately - it has a lovely cortyard and a terrase outside, lovely to seat and enjoy the meal.

Reviewed 12 June 2016

spent two enjoyable evenings at Ada whilst staying at the Hoffmeister. On the first evening there was a pianist which was a nice touch. Back to the food-rabbit, duck, souffle - all excellent. On the second evening there was a mix up with the order but this was soon sorted out. Prices reasonable for the setting too.

Reviewed 22 May 2016

If u are staying at the hotel and don't want to go out, there is a very good restaurant in house, we were very happy with the food, selection wine list Etc. All in all is a bit expensive, and there are a lot of good restaurants in Prague, but good drop by there...

Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

Good food, but we got very bad service. We lived at the hotel and one evning in this restaurant was more than enough. Prague is full of good restaurants so if they want to have guest they have to inprove the service!