“Anniversary dinner”

Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Hradčany & Letná
Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

We reserved a table a week ago for my 4th anniversary. The service is excellent here. The food and wine are world class. I recommend this place for anniversary or celebrations.

maiklgwell, Manažer at Terasa u Zlate Studne, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2016

Dear George Y,

I am honored that you chose our restaurant Terasa u Zlaté Studně for such a speciall occasion as your 4th anniversary, and to hear that everything was upon your expectations. Thank you for your comment.

With kind regards,

Director of Operations

Write a ReviewReviews (1,872)

Reviewed 6 October 2016

It is an excellent restaurant in a magical spot, you will have difficulty finding a better place to eat and enjoy the Prague cityscape. We were only a little bit disappointed by the unprofessionality of some of the stuff, which at times did not quite match the luxury of the place and the food. The food and wine were fabulous!

3  Thank Karolína R

Dear Karolína R,

I am sad to hear that our staff did not entirely met your expectations and I would like to apologise for any inconvenience that occured. Our quality of service is very important for us, therefore we really care about every customer feedback. I would be very glad in case you would decide to contact us personally, as we strive to serve our guests by best possibe service. I am glad that you at least enjoyed our food and views, and I hope your next visit in our restaurant will be impeccable, and that you will left our place with memorable moments.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

My sister and I dined at this wonderful restaurant to celebrate my very special birthday, and I am so happy to say we were not disappointed. Spectacular views combined with delicious food and wonderful service all made it a magical evening. The views of Prague from the Terrace are stunning and we were we were very fortunate to witness a firework display. Prague is a beautiful city, historical and musical combined with very friendly people and delicious food, I can't wait to return! Thank you Terasa for a fabulous birthday meal and very delicious chocolates!

3  Thank 586bernadette

Dear 586bernadette,

Thank you for your five-star review. I am proud that you chose our place for special birthday celebration, and that you liked your decision in the end. I am even more satisfied to hear there were fireworks displayed, which I am sure made your experience even more special. We are certainly looking forward for your return.

With best regards,

Reviewed 6 October 2016

I came to Prague in August and this was the best restaurant I have tried. Although it was a little bit expensive (restaurants in Eastern Europe are quite cheap) it was delicious. Try their signature dish.

Dear jordanbrownjapan2016,

Thank you for sharing your experience with others. I am thrilled to hear that our restaurant was your best cuisine experience while in Prague, and that you liked our signature meal - Royal steak. We will be more than happy to see you at our restaurant Terasa u Zlaté studně again in the near future.

With warm regards,

Reviewed 2 October 2016

We were lucky enough to be staying at the Golden Well hotel and decided to try their highly rated restaurant on our first evening. Expectations were very high and while the views can't be matched anywhere in Prague the food was not quite as spectacular. Very good but not spectacular. I particularly enjoyed my deer dish which is not something I am able to eat often. Well executed with a rich deep sauce. Would happily recommend for date night on warm evening when you can sit outside.

3  Thank pmclondon
maiklgwell, Manažer at Terasa u Zlate Studne, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2016

Dear pmclondon,

Allow me to thank you for staying with us at Golden Well Hotel, and also for visiting our restaurant as well. I am thrilled to hear that our view met your expectations, and I hope your visit left memorable experience even thought your food experience was not absolutely perfect.

I hope we would have a chance in the near future, to prove that our food is on par vith our view, and that it was only rare coincidence.

With best regards,