“Amazing Food - Fantastic”
Review of La Bottega Linka

La Bottega Linka
Ranked #40 of 5,589 Restaurants in Prague
Price range: US$6 - US$60
Neighbourhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Neighbourhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Dinner at this great restaurant in Prague 1. The building has been restored to its original industrial state and is very cool and the staff helpful and knowledgeable. We had entree and main with no room for desert. The scallops and platter with salad and prosciutto for entree was delightful and the freshly grilled whole fish with roasted potatoes and grilled vegetables for mains perfect. With smiles from the staff and great service our night was very memorable. Fine dining with a good menu and surrounds made it tops with us.

There are newer reviews for La Bottega Linka

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

The restaurant decor exemplifies the trend to industrial chic...exposed concrete and pipes and open kitchen. Fortunately it was fairly quiet the night we visited; the noise factor may be an issue when the room fills up. Despite the Italian name the focus is on charbroiled meat (perhaps a nod to the two large American chain hotels nearby?). The meals were good but fairly pricey for Prague.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was suggested by our hotel concierge and it was a great choice, great food and nice decoration, great service too.
My kids loved the meat and I loved the fish!
I would definitely recommend it.

1  Thank Mariannemolina
Reviewed 5 August 2017

Sometimes a restaurant not in the center of things proves to be excellent. We spent our first night in Prague and walked around the corner from the Prague Hilton to La Bottega Linka. What a pleasant surprise. The owner took care of us and showed us the various cuts of meat and fish available. Both were cooked perfectly. The wine was good, This restaurant was the beat meal we had in Prague.

1  Thank hark1
Reviewed 4 August 2017

We had business breakfast in La Bottega. Service slow, not very professional and not efficient. Small expensive portions. We expected more as it was recommend by Forbes. Only design and location of the restaurant is good.

ElisaaPraga, Guest Relations Manager at La Bottega Linka, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear Martina,

Thank you for your visit to La Bottega Linka and for letting us know about your experience.
We are glad to read that you liked the design and the location of our restaurant but we are sorry that something went wrong in the service.
I have already spoken with the Manager and the chef of Linka to check what went wrong. All our dishes are made express but the service is always friendly and quite efficient.
I would like to know more about your experience so that I can address the problem promptly and solve it before your next visit.
Please feel free to write on my personal email and I will be happy to take immediate actions.

Thank you once again for your visit and I look forward to reading you soon!

elisa@lacollezione.cz