All reviewsclose to the airportprague airporttransport linksnext morningcity centrebreakfast buffettaximetroreceptionratespillowscleanlinessczech
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Very clean and efficient hotel. With a bar/restaurant. We were given a family room which was very clean with great facilities. The hotel is in the suburbs of Prague with excellent public transpprt links. 20 minutes to the city centre. Bought 24 hour ticket from hotel which gave us access to all bus, metro and tram trips, recommendation from reception great advise. Cannot speak more highly of this hotel fantastic experience.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
FOM_DolceVilla, Manažer at Dolce Villa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

We are delighted that you had such a pleasurable stay and enjoyed the facilities of Dolce Villa. We look forward to welcoming you back once travelling to Prague again.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Arrived at hotel, 9.30am only to be told they don't do check ins till 4pm. So sitting in reception area for 4hrs wasn't a great way to continue an already early 3am rise to travel. The staff got my room ready for 1.30pm which was ok'ish. Room for was spacious and comfortable, good shower and comfy bed. BUT!!! If you go here, please please please eat in the burger bar downstairs! I was sceptical but my god was I wrong!! Exceptional burger and service! Breakfast good too, good selection and fresh produce! All staff friendly and helpful. So if you sort out check in time then you'll be pretty much there, and I would have given you 5!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank J0hn1888

Thank you for such a great review. Dolce Villa team takes great pride in their work and very much appreciates your feedback.
Our check-in time reflects general preference of our guests for late check-out (very conveniently set for 12 a.m.) and I am sorry it didn’t work for you because of the early morning flight. At least we were able to prepare your room ready for check-in much earlier than 4 p.m.
I am also happy you loved our restaurant Burger Bar. I passed your compliments to our servers and to the kitchen. If you wanted to post separate review you would find Burger Bar profile on Tripadvisor as well.
Anyway, thank you for your stay and I hope we will be able to welcome you again in Dolce Villa!

Reviewed 1 September 2017

We booked a four night stay here at very short notice. The price was very reasonable for this quality of hotel in a quiet, upmarket neighbourhood with good fascillities in easy reach of Prague Centre.

The room is spacious and well decorated, with comfortable beds (firm mattresses, good pillows). Well appointed bathroom with shower not bath, shower gel and hairdryer provided. There is a TV with lots of channels - only BBC news in English. Mini bar in the room with fridge big enough to store drinks/water.

Wifi available in all public areas and rooms - this is good enough to stream a film!

The breakfast is a range of cooked English I.e. Scrambled eggs, mushrooms, toast etc the bacon is cured and the sausages hotdog style but whilst different to at home this a tasty, there is also cold ham and meats selection, muesli, fruit and yogurt, decent selection of teas and strong filter coffee.

There is an Albert supermarket a ten minute walk up the road and a very good burger place below see Burger Bar Prague, much recommended.

Room Tip: 1st floor rooms accessed by approx 25 steps, some are lift accessible. The rooms at the back overlook the beer garden.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your time to write such detailed review. I am delighted to read that everything was to your satisfaction and that you enjoyed your stay in Dolce Villa hotel. Your kind words about our restaurant Burger Bar were already shared with the restaurant staff but if you wanted to post separate review, you would find Burger Bar profile on Tripadvisor as well.
We hope to welcoming you again soon when travelling back to Prague.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Clean, friendly staff, great burger joint downstairs.
Its far from the city center, but its very close to the airport(5min).
I enjoyed my stay, it was clean, they provide iron and table to the room.
For business its ok!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and all the facilities our hotel provides. I am especially happy that you mentioned the friendliness of our staff. Those types of comments keep pushing our team forward.
Please be assured that the hotel is just 30 minutes away from the city center and connected to very reliable public transportation. In contrast to this you can also enjoy a quiet location right ahead of natural park.
We hope to welcome you again in Dolce Villa hotel soon.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Instead of staying at one of the airport hotels for our last night in Czech, we chose Dolce Villa. Pleasant location in a quiet suburban neighborhood outside Prague, only a 10 to 15 minute ride to the airport.
The rooms were well appointed if basic, clean and well kept. No A/C, but the rooms had fans so we were comfortable even in late July.
Onsite amenities include the Burger Bar, a Bohemian inspired pub, bowling and a breakfast buffet that was excellent. Staff was friendly and even spoke English. Overall very good experience.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Petra_DolceVilla, Manažer at Dolce Villa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Thank you for your review and for sharing your recent experience at Dolce Villa hotel! We love your feedback, I am just wondering what we should improve to receive 5 out 5?

We look forward to welcoming you back soon again!

Petra, Front Office Manager