“So good! ”

Ranked #9 of 5,589 Restaurants in Prague
Neighbourhood: Hradcany & Letna
Neighbourhood: Hradcany & Letna
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Well worth it to climb the stairs up to the restaurant. It was so nice to be able to get a vegan version of traditional Czech food. I was very impressed!

There are newer reviews for Vegan's Restaurant Prague

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I had an excellent burger here- the Bug's Bunny burger. Only wish is that it had come with fries. Otherwise I loved the interior, the staff were friendly and the other food that I saw coming past looked as incredible as mine

Reviewed 15 August 2017

This is one of my favorite restaurants ever! I visited twice while I was in Prague and I would have gone several times a day if I had more time. The food was wonderful and the atmosphere was beautiful. The decor was a good mix of modern and old and was very comfortable.

We had the goulash, the stuffed cabbage, honey cake, cappuccino, and several sides. Everything was delicious.

Please give this restaurant a try while you are in Prague. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

It takes quite a climb on the stairs to reach this restaurant but, hey, you need to do this! They have excellent home made lemonades and ice teas. The food is a rich assortment of vegan dishes that even non-vegan members in our family convinced (and surprised).

Reviewed 13 August 2017

The food was very tasty, the bruscheta was excellent, i had the bugs bunny burger, totally different to a vegetarian burger in the UK, it was quite runny but very tasty. My husband had the veg stew which was nice (hes a meat eater so would have preferred some meat in it!) For pudding we shared The Magic cake, it was a big portion and I would never have been able to eat it all by myself! The staff are friendly and passionate about their restaurant.

1  Thank Ali E