“Tasty, healthy meals”

Ranked #15 of 5,941 Restaurants in Prague
Neighbourhood: Hradčany & Letná
Neighbourhood: Hradčany & Letná
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I had an excellent burger here- the Bug's Bunny burger. Only wish is that it had come with fries. Otherwise I loved the interior, the staff were friendly and the other food that I saw coming past looked as incredible as mine

Write a ReviewReviews (1,054)

Reviewed 15 August 2017

This is one of my favorite restaurants ever! I visited twice while I was in Prague and I would have gone several times a day if I had more time. The food was wonderful and the atmosphere was beautiful. The decor was a good mix of modern and old and was very comfortable.

We had the goulash, the stuffed cabbage, honey cake, cappuccino, and several sides. Everything was delicious.

Please give this restaurant a try while you are in Prague. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

It takes quite a climb on the stairs to reach this restaurant but, hey, you need to do this! They have excellent home made lemonades and ice teas. The food is a rich assortment of vegan dishes that even non-vegan members in our family convinced (and surprised).

Reviewed 13 August 2017

The food was very tasty, the bruscheta was excellent, i had the bugs bunny burger, totally different to a vegetarian burger in the UK, it was quite runny but very tasty. My husband had the veg stew which was nice (hes a meat eater so would have preferred some meat in it!) For pudding we shared The Magic cake, it was a big portion and I would never have been able to eat it all by myself! The staff are friendly and passionate about their restaurant.

1  Thank Ali E
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Lovely friendly restaurant. Little bit away from the centre but worth looking for.

The place had a really traditional feel to it with wooden tables and panelling but it was rather hot inside. The waitress did provide us with hand fans though!

The food was delicious and really well prepared and not too expensive.

I had a bruschetta which had little pieces of cashew cheese in as well as the usual fresh tomatoes, pesto and loads of fresh rocket. My main was a risotto with Seitan pieces and lots of vegetables. Very tasty.

My daughter has an avocado and tofu dip to start and a tofu burger for main.

All in all well worth a walk to find this place.