“Good pizza, cheap beer and excillent service”
Review of Pizzeria Tri Korunky - CLOSED

Pizzeria Tri Korunky
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 7 July 2015

Great pizza and the spicy oil was a good recommendation from the staff. The feed stocks were great, but the service was one of the best. Thank's a lot

Reviewed 22 February 2015

This is a great find. It is just off the main Marianske High Street and it could easily be missed but it is worth a visit, especially if you like pizza.
Service was friendly and the beer was good as you expect in Czech. The menu was in English outside but strangely there was no English on the menu inside...however I ordered in German...I used my German quite a lot in ML!
The pizza menu is extensive and they are all hand made, my daughter had a pizza which was delicious...you should go for the pizza they really are great. I had a kebab and chips which was good.
The prices are really very good considering the quality of the food, it was our cheapest meal of our stay in ML
I have only given 4 stars for this review. Overall the experience deserved a 5 starts except for the fact that it is still a smoking restaurant, shame. Without the smoking it would defy deserve a 5 stars.

Reviewed 27 December 2014

We ate here twice in a two week period, outdoors on both occasions. Service is exceptional, the wine prices are great value, and the food is really good. The pizzas come with some interesting combinations of toppings, and the other foods are well-prepared.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Filled with locals and with a decor reminiscent of a U.S. 1960s Italian restaurant, we enjoyed wonderful pizza and salad at a very reasonable price. Pavel waited on us. He has to be one of the friendliest people in the Czech Republic, making us feel very welcome in a town visited by few Americans. Take a break from pork and give your wallet a break in a very pleasant restaurant.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Came here twice. Paval looked after us as he does with all his clients with a sincere friendly service. He gave me a white wine tasting the first time since his recommendation was not listed, a Rulandské šedé. Three glasses of wine for me to taste. Such is Laval's interpersonal skills he got his touch in under the arm twice, but being skilled in these things I noticed. On the second visit a male customer wanted a peck but never got it.

Anyhow the pizza was good, the wine good and the aftercare was second to none. A friendly place where worlds collide over a pizza oven. Will have to bring a few more baggage labels where you attach one on the big toe to send home in that fantasy world to arrive with the rest. So not just pizza places.