Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 October 2016

I have spent two nights with my daughters. Room was clean, beds all nice including an extra ounces for kids. Swimming pool warm, and clean. Food was very tasty and service crew always nice and friendly. Food cost is a bit higher for such a location and I was missing an option for kids - very little kids meal selection.

Room tip: is better to select central square view room.
Date of stay: October 2016
Reviewed 12 October 2016

Nice hotel with great location. The room looks good, although the bed is not very comfortable and there's no minibar. The hotel has a swimming pool with a nice view but it would be nice if there was a whirpool or sauna in these colder days. They also offer massages - I can recommend the Lomi Lomi which is very relaxing, the masseuse was very nice. The restaurant is cosy with a beautiful interior and very tasty menu based on seasonal ingredients. I would recommend the salad with goats cheese and beef with ratatouille. What was a disappointment was the breakfast. The selection is small, the coffee is not the best and the hot food was almost cold both days of our stay.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

There is much good to say about this hotel. Clean, good quality toiletries, relatively quiet, good breakfast. We got a deal with evening meal included, and the quality of the food was excellent given that this is not a big city such as Prague. BUT it misses on two very important points for me. The quality of my bed was simply bad. The mattress was way too old; the springs on one side were much softer than on the other so I couldn't find a comfortable position but felt like sleeping on a hill slope. And the quantity of the evening meal may have ben enough to feed an elderly person who hasn't done much that day, but not a younger adult who went hiking all day in the beautiful forests in the area.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank kurtl168
Reviewed 3 April 2016

If you like hiking during the day and enjoying carefree ambiance of a hotel in the evening, then Hotel Kasperk is the go-to place.

Hotel is located in the centre of Kasperske hory, so you have shops and restaurants in a walking distance.
The staff is helpful helpful, friendly and professional. All of our questions were replied and requests fulfilled.
The restaurant provides a pleasant dining experience.

Date of stay: September 2015
2  Thank 328lukask
Reviewed 11 August 2015

An amazing hotel in Kašperské Hory city. It's right on the main square, it's the prettiest hotel around and we were greatly satisfied with the facilities and services. We've been pretty much exclusively eating in the hotel restaurant (though we tried different places, we always preferred the hotel restaurant) and the meals were all fab.

The hotel is neat, nicely renovated in a style that resembles the Art Noveau era and also has a pool.

The only thing that could be improved, I believe, is the breakfast. It's definitely sufficient, but did not anyhow exceed our expectations.

All in all, definitely worth my recommendation!

Date of stay: August 2015