See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 May 2017

The hotel was booked for a family trip, 14 people/ 9 nights. We arrived at different dates, but more or less left at the same time. Out of the 9 rooms offered, we occupied 6.
The hotel is situated directly next to an airport. However, this is actually not as bad as it sounds. Not sure how many flights they have, but in the time we stayed there, I only saw 3 planes take off.
Carlsbad/ Karlovy Vary is not far away by car and you have a lovely view of the surrounding area from the hotel.
The rooms were alright, spacious enough. The décor seemed a bit dated, but was fine.
Apart from one young receptionist, we couldn`t find a connection with the staff. They were friendly enough, but not particularly helpful. I wouldn’t say, they were downright unhelpful, they just weren’t what you would expect from a hotel.
One evening a private party was booked, so no food was able to be served to the existing guests.
Also, the property surrounding the hotel was not as looked after, as I would imagine in such a beautiful spot: some rubbish, small paving stones haphazardly lying around, …
On one of the booking sites for the hotel, it mentions “Special diet menus (on request)”. We also had 2 emails confirming this was possible. Turns out, it wasn’t. We asked if they could at least just cook some noodles, however, as these are not on the menu, they couldn’t. Luckily, we had bought noodles in Karlovy Vary and they did cook these for us. Sounds helpful enough, but it wasn’t actually easy at the time – and of course dissapointing, as we had relied on the information provided online and via email.
All in all, the stay was perfectly fine, just not what we thought it would be.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Very good service in this family hotel, with 360 degrees views all around and especially on Karlovy Vary. Great forests around ideal for a fun walk, nice kids playground as well and plenty of grass to play. Staff is very welcoming even when languages don't match. The bedroom 8 is very spacious and we were 5. Surprise is the good food : the restaurant room receives plenty of daylight and the chef is very good, much better than in certain tourist places in town.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay here while in Karlovy Vary. It was a good base for us as we were going to visit Loket Castle (25 minutes away) and then head to Prague.

The check in process was fast and friendly. We stayed on the 3rd floor with one double bed and 2 twin beds. Space was big and spacious with fridge, a balcony off the bedroom, reliable internet, and roomy bathroom. My kids loved the big chess board on the lawn and the playground. It really is a nice setting for families with pretty views! Great value for the price with free wifi, free parking, and free breakfast.

Only disadvantages: no a/c, no liner on bathroom garbage can, and there was one slat on the bathroom blind that was broken. Not a big deal to us and we would love to come back!

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2015

Looks like they had short staffed and I had unpleasant situation with the billing. Most of the time there was no ladies on the reception desk and the waitress was doing receptionist task if you ask them. (the restaurant and desk are next to each other)
So, I had a check out at the end of my staying and the waiter was at the desk. He gave me a total bill and I payed cash.
Couple days later I saw a transaction on my bank card for this hotel for the same amount. Booking.com charged me, because the hotel said that I left and didn't pay.
Wow! What a lie!
Hotel never answered on my messages.
Other things was nice

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2015

Hotel location is great. Nice view on Karlovy Vary and on the airport. Although beeing very close to the airport, it is very quite. Karlovy Vary are nice 30 minutes walk down hill.
Staff friendly. Hotel corresponds ***. Ratio price x what you get is good. (Karlovy Vary belong to most expensive places in CZ).
What we appreciated a lot was the approach of the owner to problem solving.
(We were given keys from the room and room was not cleaned, there was wedding one nigth very loud till morning hours.... everything solved so we left with good feelings).

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple