See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay here while in Karlovy Vary. It was a good base for us as we were going to visit Loket Castle (25 minutes away) and then head to Prague.

The check in process was fast and friendly. We stayed on the 3rd floor with one double bed and 2 twin beds. Space was big and spacious with fridge, a balcony off the bedroom, reliable internet, and roomy bathroom. My kids loved the big chess board on the lawn and the playground. It really is a nice setting for families with pretty views! Great value for the price with free wifi, free parking, and free breakfast.

Only disadvantages: no a/c, no liner on bathroom garbage can, and there was one slat on the bathroom blind that was broken. Not a big deal to us and we would love to come back!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2015

Looks like they had short staffed and I had unpleasant situation with the billing. Most of the time there was no ladies on the reception desk and the waitress was doing receptionist task if you ask them. (the restaurant and desk are next to each other)
So, I had a check out at the end of my staying and the waiter was at the desk. He gave me a total bill and I payed cash.
Couple days later I saw a transaction on my bank card for this hotel for the same amount. Booking.com charged me, because the hotel said that I left and didn't pay.
Wow! What a lie!
Hotel never answered on my messages.
Other things was nice

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2015

Hotel location is great. Nice view on Karlovy Vary and on the airport. Although beeing very close to the airport, it is very quite. Karlovy Vary are nice 30 minutes walk down hill.
Staff friendly. Hotel corresponds ***. Ratio price x what you get is good. (Karlovy Vary belong to most expensive places in CZ).
What we appreciated a lot was the approach of the owner to problem solving.
(We were given keys from the room and room was not cleaned, there was wedding one nigth very loud till morning hours.... everything solved so we left with good feelings).

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2014

Hotel is located on top of a hill with a panoramic view on old part of the city. Very friendly and helpful staff ! The rooms are a good size also has a balcony with two chairs and a table. Lots of storage space, modern furniture and TV. Very clean. Free WI-FI. In the evening patio looks very inviting with a good music and lights on. The cozy restaurant with good food and professional service ( Saturdays and Sundays special menu). Prices very low. Breakfast is included - very tasty, big choice. It was a bargain, definitely good value for Your money.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2014

This hotel is located at the top of a hill overlooking Karlovy Vary. Beautiful location in a quiet corner of the Czech Republic.
Note that Sat Nav is not the best when entering the post code. It will take you to the centre of the local village - keep going straight on for around 2 km, you'll then see the sign for the hotel up a hill on the right.
Also don't be put off by the local airport - when we were there we did not see 1 plane land or take off. Those on the tarmac were of the small single engine variety.
Room was clean spacious and modern, breakfast is also included in the rate.

Note - This is no lift in the hotel - if you have heavy bags prepare to walk up (up to) 3 flight of stairs.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family