See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 July 2016

Location of hotel is perfect when visiting old town. Driving there by car is a bit tricky and there is lack of parking space. Hotel has parking space for 4 cars with extra price and anvance booking. Room was spacious and clean. Wifi worked ok. Ventilation was not effective.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 July 2016

+ perfect location in the city centre next to Karlovy Vary hot spring, quite good free of charge breakfast, comfortable and quite rooms, comfortable beds, free pool
- only small indoor pool, paid sauna

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2016

This is a great hotel in one of the garden spots of the world. The rooms are large and comfortable. The Internet WiFi worked great and the TV reception is excellent. The bathroom was well equipped with all the essentials. It is a short walk from the main area of town and has a host of nearby restaurants. The free breakfast was excellent.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 May 2015

I have been in this hotel for two nights from the 14th to the 16th of May. I cannot say anything bad about the hotel itself but it is undeniable that if you are not russian you will not have a good service in the hotel.
Eventhough the staff was nice and friendly there was no one is able to talk english, I am not talking about the most perfect English (as a not British, I cannot say that I talk their language as I were one of them ), just a level enough to communicate the most basic things: breakfast horaires, the most simple touristic information, where is the elevator... I think that a proper four star hotel has to have someone capable to talk in other language beyond the most talked for their main customer. Being close to the German border with many tourist from Germany,they cannot communicate neither in German; my friend, which is bilingüal in German, tried it and he realiced that it was a impossible mission.
Would you can imagine what would hapen if I try to say that I am allergic to any product and nobody in the restuaurant can tell me if in the breakfast might contain this product?
By the way, quite poor the breakfast.
Last trip, do not get wrong with the idea of the pool, if just a huge bath.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ricardo B
EvaSizlingova, Reservation department at Spa Hotel Schlosspark, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2015

Dear Mr. Ricardo,

we are really sorry, that you felt embarrassed in our hotel. To speak and understand Russian language is not a prerequisite for good or even better services. To be honest, the Russian language level of our employees is higher than the English one, but we work hard to improve this difference. With regard to allergens, we have all the information about it in English, Czech and Russian in accordance with The EU Labelling Directive. It is printed and it is not influenced by the level of language proficiency of our restaurant staff. We know, it is not an excuse, but the young man working at the reception is a trainee, which means he is on the way to become better.

We hope to see you again in the Spa Hotel Schlosspark and we are sure you will see the progress of our staff.

Thank you very much for your review!

Best regards,

Eva Šizlingová

Reviewed 25 November 2014

The rooms and bathrooms are very comfortable, lovely, clean and pleasant. An umbrella to use belongs to each rooms. Excellent place to relax. They offer Russian breakfast, too. Russian speaking staff in the restaurant. In contrast to it's name, there is no Spa in the hotel, but a cold water, little swimming-pool. The location is very good, walkways and hot mineral springs with the beautiful architecture are near by walk.The hotel is situated in an ascent street with special, Karlovy Vary view. I liked it very much.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family