Hotel Rehavital(Jablonec nad Nisou)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$48
Hotel Merkur(Jablonec nad Nisou)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$52
US$50
  • Free Breakfast
Apart Hotel Jablonec(Jablonec nad Nisou)
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$71
Pension Kral(Jablonec nad Nisou)
TripAdvisor
Pension Pulmesic(Jablonec nad Nisou)
TripAdvisor
Hotel Zlaty Lev(Jablonec nad Nisou)
  • Pool
Hotel Na Baste(Jablonec nad Nisou)
  • Restaurant
Relax House(Jablonec nad Nisou)
TripAdvisor
Penzion Bazalka(Jablonec nad Nisou)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbusiness tripsteakhelpful staffone nightnice hotelwalksstarratingactivitiesbeerrestaurant
Reviewed 25 February 2016 via mobile

Perfect hotel service, many sports activity,clear place, pool,not far to city or to mountains !!Jablonec is speciál city in Czech republice,for me.I like it in summer,winter time,skiing, tennis,squash,relax,pool everything on one place. Very good!!

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 September 2015

This is an interesting one. The hotel has this weird feeling/vibe to it. The decor of my room is post communism modernism. Not sure if I like it or hate it. The room is clean and spacious but there is a strong disinfectant smell to it. Thankfully I can open the windows and great fresh air.

The hotel is out in the country a bit. There are sporting fields and trees surrounding it. I went down to the raquetball club for a beer and sat outside enjoying the sunshine (and beer).

Perhaps this is a 4 star visit. I am not sure. Like I said earlier, this place gives me some weird vibes. I will say it is clean and the staff have been very friendly. OK - i will change it from a 3 rating to a 4 rating. Talked myself into it.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2015

This hotel ticks all the boxes, nice rooms, good bathrooms, very nice staff. The walls are thin and noise carries, rooms are a little dated but the setting is lovely and peaceful.
Nice beds and pillows and a super breakfast buffet and restaurant. Good wi fi. Would be excellent for winter sports and walking the local area.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 June 2015

We enjoyed our stay. Good room, perfect bed. Wifi was perfect. Food was good, we had a magnificant steak Sport facilities are perfect and verry clean. Welness was good. Nice location. Verry helpful staff. Breakfast was OK. You can make nice walks in the surroundings.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I really enjoyed the time in this hotel.The staff were very friendly, location is great, nice for walking around the see or if the weather is not so nice you could play tenis or badminton inside or used whirpool and sauna. The food was excellent as wall. I can recommend and I hope that I will came back soon

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple