All reviewshelpful staffone nightnice hotelwalksstarratingactivitiesbeerrestaurant
Reviewed 29 September 2015

This is an interesting one. The hotel has this weird feeling/vibe to it. The decor of my room is post communism modernism. Not sure if I like it or hate it. The room is clean and spacious but there is a strong disinfectant smell to it. Thankfully I can open the windows and great fresh air.

The hotel is out in the country a bit. There are sporting fields and trees surrounding it. I went down to the raquetball club for a beer and sat outside enjoying the sunshine (and beer).

Perhaps this is a 4 star visit. I am not sure. Like I said earlier, this place gives me some weird vibes. I will say it is clean and the staff have been very friendly. OK - i will change it from a 3 rating to a 4 rating. Talked myself into it.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2015

This hotel ticks all the boxes, nice rooms, good bathrooms, very nice staff. The walls are thin and noise carries, rooms are a little dated but the setting is lovely and peaceful.
Nice beds and pillows and a super breakfast buffet and restaurant. Good wi fi. Would be excellent for winter sports and walking the local area.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 June 2015

We enjoyed our stay. Good room, perfect bed. Wifi was perfect. Food was good, we had a magnificant steak Sport facilities are perfect and verry clean. Welness was good. Nice location. Verry helpful staff. Breakfast was OK. You can make nice walks in the surroundings.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I really enjoyed the time in this hotel.The staff were very friendly, location is great, nice for walking around the see or if the weather is not so nice you could play tenis or badminton inside or used whirpool and sauna. The food was excellent as wall. I can recommend and I hope that I will came back soon

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2013

I would recommend this hotel for the ones that want to combine cross-country skiing or skiing with the indoor winter activity like squash, badminton, tennis, golf shots training or some massage treatment activities. Regardless of the great king size bed properties in the suite room category, the room itself was lacking the advertised wifi internet connection. The bathroom itself was rather average quality with poor bath tube size. Empty minibar was a disappointment, even though one reception call would fix this failure. All in all, I must say, I am a spoiled travel professional who has a far too critical eye for the price and the services offered and I have to admit that for the Czech standard this is above the average hotel facility. One thing for the Czech staff to learn: Elegant and keep on smiling manner would persuade more customers to come back.

Room Tip: Choose any out of three suites - a wonderful king size bed worth 10.000 bugs
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kamil Z
Brizky, Manager at Hotel Brizky, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2013

Dear Verriso, Thank you very much for your review. We hope you enjoyed the stay despite the inconveniences you mentioned. Thank you for pointing out the problems, its very helpful in our effort to improve our services. We hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you again.