Lowest prices for your stay
US$87
US$92
US$75
Priceline
US$92
Hotels.comUS$75
TravelocityUS$75
Orbitz.comUS$75
All reviews the main square perfect location old town luggage krumlov
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 October 2019

The location of this hotel is perfect...walk outside and view the castle tower! Tasty breakfast, minimalist but comfortable rooms which feel authentic to the property, and wonderful staff. Would stay here again if I get the chance to return!

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank julijoyeux
Reviewed 16 September 2019 via mobile

We booked online a few months ahead. Our hosts were very friendly and great in accommodating all our needs including help getting from the train station to the hotel and storing our luggage until our shuttle to Vienna was scheduled. Our room was very big, very clean and well furnished with all the necessary amenities. It felt like we stepped back in time. Typical breakfast was included and the hotel is very well situated from everything we wanted to see. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Elaine S
Reviewed 9 February 2019

The hotel is only a few steps off the main central square. Everything you would want to see is, at the most .. a few minutes walk. And there's plenty to see in CK. Its a gorgeous small town with plenty of restaurants. The torture museum was a bit daunting tho'. Not sure if I'd do that one again! Recommend at least a one night stay.
I had a twin room. It was quite large with (poster) beds. table, chairs, desk, soap and shampoo, hairdryer.There was also a telephone - which is something that seems to now be missing from many hotel rooms. It had efficient heater and strong wifi. My room opened onto the bathroom entrance and then a few stairs leading up into the room. It is a very old medieval hotel dating back to the 1400s. A brief history is provided in the room folder. It has little stairways and passageways and beautiful old floorboards, making it a bit quirky but also light and cheery. There was an outside garden area for guests (maybe a cafe?) but was not open in December. Breakfast had an adequate variety and dishes were replenished quickly. The staff were friendly and helpful. xmas markets were still open in the square up until New Years Eve and on that night there were celebrations also in the square.The bus station is only a 10 min walk away. I found the bus system very easy to follow and use.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 January 2019 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at U Mahelo Vitka for one night while visiting Cesky Krumlov this August. The location is superb (although I would doubt that anywhere in the old town of Krumlov could be described as anything but). The staff is friendly, and the rooms are exquisitely atmospheric. You really are immersed in the historical atmosphere of this city while staying here. One word of caution - do not attempt to drive to the hotel to drop of your luggage. The old town streets are extremely narrow and filled with pedestrians. There is plentiful parking on the outskirts of town, and the walk to the hotel is not too taxing.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2018

Very cosy medieval hotel right in the city center. I've had the best sleeping expierience in this place - so definatly recommend it! The price is a little bit high, but belive me it is worth it! I'll be coming back there for sure. And the breakfast is excellent.

Date of stay: April 2018