Lowest prices for your stay
US$84
View deal
PricelineUS$84
Hotels.comUS$76
FindHotelUS$85
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 May 2019

I was recentelly visiting as a guest on a congress. As ususally, everything was perfect, and I was satisfied.. I was at the hotel for a third time, and there was never anything bad about it.

P. S. from the higher floors, there is an amazing view..

Room tip: I reccomend higher floors, for a best city view
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
MartinStolka, General Manager at Clarion Congress Hotel Ceske Budejovice, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2019

Dear JosephSeedLuis,

Thank you for your recent visit and for providing this very positive feedback.

We thank you for choosing the Clarion Congress Hotel ČB and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you the next time your travels bring you to České Budějovice.

Best Regards

Martin Štolka

Reviewed 27 April 2019

I'm already 3 weeks in the hotel, it was booked by the company I work for. Hotel is terrible for a long stay, crowdy holidaymakers, long wait for elevators, staff at the reception ignorant, foreign currency exchange rate 15 % less than the official rate, breakfast restaurant overcrowded with tables not cleaned promptly, the worst laundry services in all hotels I have been so far...in the hotel booklet stated laundry delivered before 9.00 am will be returned the same day, after 2 days of waiting (happened twice) had to go to the reception to ask where is my laundry, all my t-shirts and sweaters got a size smaller while washed, complained at the reception but no follow up. Apparently, the hotel can afford such bad services as Ceske Budejovice are crowded with tourists and all the hotels in the city are busy.

Reviewed 25 April 2019

The hotel is a 16 floor building for crowdy holidaymakers and not a business or congress (as stays in the name of the hotel). Double rooms are too small for 4☆ hotel not to mention bathrooms and hotel restaurant. The hotel designer made a restaurant where 200 breakfast willing tourists at once become just a food hunting crowd. WI-FI doesn't work in the upper floors.
The hotel is suitable for one night groups of holidaymakers, who just run from one to another place, shooting photos and make trip with a title "Know Europe in few days".

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 April 2019 via mobile

Overall is good - room , food except the blonde woman receptionist in the morning of 19 april 2019. She has bad service mind. I should have rated this hotel to exellent , If I had gotten good feeling. She showed her displeased facial expression when I asked her for keycard again cause I forgot my belonging in the room.
Yo
Thailand

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 February 2019

I don't even know where to start really, i arrived around 10:30pm, i was greeted with not even a smile or a proper welcome, next thing the rude reception lady couldn't find my reservation so i showed her on my Hotels.com app the number, still didn't believe me and spoke to me like i was some kind of joker off the street trying to get a free night, the young guy who she was working with was better and more compliant, i had to call Hotels.com gold team and it was sorted out after 25 minutes on the phone, my room was in the 14th floor, i opened the door and i was greeted by a room which felt like Cancun Mexico it was at least 27 degrees with no way of turning down the radiator, the air circulating system which doubled up as the aircon looked brand new however it wouldn't work or turn on, next i tried the window, it tilted about half an inch and the opening at the top was so close to the wall that the gap couldn't even get my finger in it.
The Bathroom was an utter disgrace, the smell of rotten food was gut wrenching i couldn't physically go to the toilet without holding my nose, after all this i tried to call reception, to my suprise the phone also disconnected didn't work no tone at all. being stuck in the 14th floor of Hotel De Prison after a 4 hour solid drive with a meeting at 8am i'd just given up i know i should have gone down stairs, but after the check in i had i knew it was going to be a waste of time and i had no time or the nerves to put up with another argument with them, i tried to sleep but with the heat of the room this was impossible, the breakfast was another comedy show, the coffee was brown water and clearly this 4 star hotel has absolutely no idea what '' Poached eggs'' are as they were dried out along with the scrambled and fried eggs, there was about 11 staff tendering to 8 people and all stood behind the bar doing nothing with the Chefs shouting over them kicking them out of the kitchen. it was like some kind of Comedy show.

i have honeslty in all my time i have been a sales director never had such distasteful experience in my life, and thats 4 years of hotels and travelling, how this hotel can even put 4 stars on they're door is beyond me, i have had better service off my ex girlfriend after i came to collect my things from her.

the 1 and only good thing about this hotel was free parking.

avoid at all costs and stay at a local place where you will be treated properly and not like a Prison inmate.

Room tip: Stay at another hotel.
Date of stay: February 2019
2  Thank _KPN93
MartinStolka, General Manager at Clarion Congress Hotel Ceske Budejovice, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2019

Dear KPN93,

Than you for your feeddback, I’m terribly disappointed to hear of your recent experience at our hotel. I am sorry for the impression that you have been left with.

I would very much like to personally follow up with you. At our hotel we are dedicated to serving each and every guest and exceeding their expectations. To know that even one guest was not pleased is very disappointing.

Thank you again for your valuable feedback and please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if your travels bring you back to České Budějovice, as it will be my pleasure to personally detail your next visit here.

All the Best,