Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$78
PricelineUS$78
Hotels.comUS$78
Agoda.comUS$78
TravelocityUS$78
CheapTicketsUS$78
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Old fashion Czech Hotel. fair prices, Room with bathtub .. and an ok breakfast notning extraodinary. Did not find the personnel racist or impolite. Thai massage is definitely an upside, hope I will have a chance to try it out next time.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 April 2016

The hotel is good for get everywhere fast, not more than 10 minutes walk.
In 5th floor is realy luxury Thai massage named Baitei with welcoming staff and surprisingly low prices compared others in city. I had 1.5 hour of oil massage and the thai masseuse was one of the best i ever tried. Breakfast was good, lunch was cheap and room comfortable with nice view of black tower, main dominant of city.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank PeterH481
Reviewed 4 September 2015

Free parking right in front of hotel. Elevator, wifi, and breakfast included. There was a lot of construction around the hotel's area, so it was noisy. No air conditioning. Location was pretty central, but construction made it hard to get to. Breakfast staff wasn't friendly, but the late night gaurd and morning receptionist were very sociable and pleasant. Not a great breakfast selection. Big room. I must have gotten the handicap room because my bathroom was interesting to say the least. There was just a hand held shower head that only came up to my waist and wouldn't go up higher and it was in the middle of the bathroom, so the whole bathroom gets soaked.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

I was here for only one night but what I can say, this hotel was the most horrible hotel in my life.The receptionist lady was very very rude, she was busy chatting with one of the cleaner lady and forgot her job, to serve the guest. She didn't even greet me, and I was just standing right in front of her at the desk after me greeting her. Few days later I just decided to make a complaint about her to the hotel manager, but unfortunately somehow she got the email, which she didn't forward to the recipient!
And even replied in a cheeky and arrogant manner, said I can write anywhere I want, nothing is going to happen.
The food was very poor and very few! The room was also very poor (but clean) as well as the bathroom.(look like one star hotel)
Very deeply I do not recommend this hotel for anyone!

Date of stay: September 2014
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 August 2015 via mobile

Very very few food. Only potatoes and rice and very few meat. The service was awful. The waiters are really unpolite. We were hungry after the dinner and had to go to have dinner to another place. We were 6 friends and neither of us recommend this restaurant.

Date of stay: August 2015