Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 01/10/21
Free cancellation until 02/10/21
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 02/10/21
PricelineUS$73
eDreamsUS$73
TravelocityUS$73
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 August 2015 via mobile

Very very few food. Only potatoes and rice and very few meat. The service was awful. The waiters are really unpolite. We were hungry after the dinner and had to go to have dinner to another place. We were 6 friends and neither of us recommend this restaurant.

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 June 2015

This is my second stay in the Savoy in Ceskie Budejovice. The rooms are very good size and My room looked out towards the square.
I found the staff very helpful indeed and most accommodating. I would stay there again.

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 November 2014

Clean large rooms with good amenities. The lack of air conditioning was not an issue for us. Conveniently located a short walk to downtown square (unfortunately there is not much in the actual town to see or do). Nice breakfast buffet. Free WIFI and no access code needed. Secure parking on the premises. The beds were a bit hard. The hotel seems to cater to bus tours, so it can be crowded at breakfast--however, there was plenty of food. Overall, I would recommend this hotel.

Room tip: Rooms towards the back are probably quieter.
Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2013

I have visit hotel Savoy with my girlfrined and we were very satisfied.. Hotel is located almost in the historic center of Ceske Budejovice. The room is big enough with nice and clean bathroom.
We were also satisfied with the brakfast. Its very "rich". The employees of hotel Savoy are very pleasant, always when we needed something they helped us with pleasure. Me and my girlfriend were very satisfied and we can recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2013
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2012

Hotel location, although just few hundreds meters from city center, was terrible. Most of the rooms was situated to busy main road. There were no air conditioning, so during hot July we have open windows all night, hearing all the noise from street. Service was also terrible. We saw receptionist only once during our visit and she was not very helpful at all. Room was clean when we arrive but there were no room-cleaning service for 3 days. Internet was provided only with cable (no wifi). I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone.

Date of stay: July 2012