“Go for the Butter Chicken”
Review of Malabar

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Malabar
Ranked #7 of 10 Restaurants in Carndonagh
Reviewed 19 March 2022 via mobile

The butter chicken is the best I’ve got anywhere. This place has no license so you can bring your own. My wife my wife had vegetable biryani which she thought was gorgeous. Our friends just had starters and they were very impressed as well.
Service is quick and friendly, I don’t think a lot of people know that you can actually sit in the restaurant but you can give it a try you won’t be disappointed

Date of visit: March 2022
Write a reviewReviews (4)
Reviewed 15 January 2022

This Team never disappoint. Welcoming customer service. “Can do attitude “ outside “Manchester Curry Mile” these Guys are one of the Best possibly in Ireland.
Treating yourself this is the place. Order in time. Quality fresh cooked food “takes time” so be a step a head and get your pre order in. Authentic home cooking traditional so tasty food. Hid Gem in Carndonagh. Well done Guys. Your amazing

Date of visit: January 2022
Reviewed 23 August 2021

6 of us ate in the Malabar on Friday evening...everyone really enjoyed the food, it was flavorsome and piping hot when delivered to the table. I had a Keema for starters which I really enjoyed as did one other diner, I also enjoyed my main of South Indian Garlic dish (writing from memory) everyone commented on how good the side dish of tea infused chickpeas were.
The waitresses were very attentive and helpful.
It's a BYO which is great, hopefully next time they will have some beer glasses for their customers..it's a small enough restaurant and with current social distancing requirements won't hold many..and my only other comment is that maybe a bigger portion of rice for the men...but well worth going for the food.

Date of visit: August 2021