“Good food, nice atmosphere and staff”
Review of The Cove

The Cove
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Casual, Classy, Comfort Restaurant serving American cuisine, Seafood, and Steaks. Happy Hour 2pm -5pm Tuesday through Saturday. Early Bird Menu 3pm - 5 pm Tuesday through Sunday
Reviewed 24 February 2018

Came here after being treated rudely at Brian's Place.
So glad we did. We were seated promptly, great waitress and the vegetarian pasta dishes were really good, as was the salads and olive oil dipping sauce for bread. Had a gluten free chocolate torte for dessert...wow!
And their lobster bisque....to die for.
LIVE music outside too. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

We sat at the boat-shaped outside bar for dinner and drinks. Shawn, the bartender was friendly, made good Cosmos and was patient with my silliness. I opted for the salmon with the bourbon sauce with yellow rice and black beans. Sauce was delicious, beans with the rice, awesome, salmon, a bit over cooked but still delicious with the sauce.

I’d return and try the pork chops which I have heard are done to perfection.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

This place was phenomenal. Cozy and comfortable. Great waitress who made wonderful recommendations. Superbly cooked Boubon Salmon w/ black beans and rice. Topped off with homemade,lemon blueberry cake and the perfectly brewed cup of coffee. Great affordable prices too.

We ducked in for a quick bite but relaxed and had to waddle out!!!!
Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

I have passed by several times and did not stop in
Myself and two of my friends were out for a ride and we stopped in for lunch
It was a great move. We sat outside along the water ,great atmosphere,truly Florida
The Barmaid was Tops
I had the Jerked Chicken Platter and it was a 10
I plan to take my Wife there this weekend

1  Thank Rich P
Reviewed 5 January 2018

I ordered the cobb salad. Extra beacon was added because they ran out of eggs. It would have been nice to be given the option of ordering another dish, or adding something other than bacon, but this was not provided. Overall it was a good salad and a good sharing dish if you are not overly hungry. I also recommend the dressing on the side. I ate at the outside bar, mid-afternoon, which is waterside. It was not busy during the weekday. There is also a turtle feeding area, which is fun. Bring a quarter to buy food for them. People were friendly, and the customers sitting at the bar, were fun to talk to.