“Elvis night-superb in all areas”
Review of Riva

Riva
Ranked #2 of 18 Restaurants in Bothwell
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Fantastic night. 3 course set meal was superb. Seafood pasta to start. Delicious melt in mouth beef for mains and lemon parfait to finish. Could not be faulted. Over the past year the food at Riva is if a different class. Brilliant service from staff - it is so well run and staff are efficient and very pleasant.
And Elvis was just incredible. Such a class act. Great fun and a great venue. Thank you for the best night in such a long time.

1  Thank Katiebobscotland

Reviewed 16 November 2017

Walked in an asked for a table for one, was asked where I would like to sit and then seated in a decent position. Straight away asked what I would like to drink, it came quickly. Promptly asked if I had considered the menu and would I like to order.
I ordered from the 3 course, pre-theatre menu, great value.
Beautiful mussels, great steak, Tiramisu to put a big smile on my face.

Great service, made me really happy, can't wait to go back next week!!!

2  Thank RubadubHub
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Once again good food and great service from the team at Riva and the seafood soup is 1st class. Everyone my mate comes up to the area to stay he always chooses here for our meal and we are never disappointed.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

8 of us on a business trip ate at Riva after having a couple of drinks in the adjoining Camphill Vaults pub. Surprised how many were in for a Tuesday evening and it made for a nice atmosphere. Usual Italian offerings and we all had various meals but unanimously declared that the food was very well cooked. My chicken and mushroom risotto was particularly nice.
Staff were brilliant all night - very friendly and efficient and couldn't do enough for us.

1  Thank Nigel W
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Attended with some friends table reserved and a warm welcome attentive service by all staff
Food delicious the main course of fish with king prawns with rice to die for
Pudding was a lovely way to round the evening off the duty Manager Lisa was excellent and cannot thank her enough all staff were extremely friendly do not miss this little gem of a restaurant book before you go or you will miss out
You will not regret it