FindHotel
Trip.com
Hotels.com
Travelocity
2,490 results
All reviews golf course spa experience star hotel beautiful hotel afternoon tea five star play golf top class spa facilities junior suite star service next morning the main hotel from start to finish free standing bath hotel bar games room
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 February 2021

We stayed in this hotel on 23rd December 2020 as a birthday celebration for my partner. Everything was outstanding. There were excellent Covid precautions in place and we felt safe. We received a warm welcome, our accommodation was a suite and it was wowzers. Our dinner and breakfast were scrumptious and we thoroughly enjoyed the thermal spa facilities. All of this was arranged by a member of the reservations team- Craig Murray. He was so helpful and I couldn’t thank him enough for ensuring we had a very special stay. In fact every member of staff we encountered were lovely to deal with..,,it was our first stay in the Heritage Killenard and we can’t wait for lockdown to end to arrange another visit.

Reviewed 6 January 2021

This is MS baig here
I came on my birthday which was on 2nd of December, I really want to thank all of the staff for taking care of me and making my stay wonderful and memorable . I would like to thank (JP,Martina and Chloe) as they were brilliant in their job . All staff was so helpful and accommodating that I recommend all my family and friends to book THE heritage hotel in the near future. last but not least they give me the best price for my stay as they give me complimentary breakfast/dinner which makes my stay more beautiful . the ambience /location/services/food each and everything was amazing specially (specially) the staff was amazing. I will rate your staff 10/10 as well the hotel .

thanks once again for everything. hope I will visit again with my partner.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank hinab2020
Reviewed 31 December 2020 via mobile

I stayed here on the 23rd of December with my sister. We had a wonderful time there was such a lovely feeling around the hotel. The room was lovely and big and the spa was great. We had dinner in Blake’s, there was a lovely atmosphere. The food was good and our waitress was very attentive. The lobby is amazing as are all the staff. The breakfast was a bit of a let down the continental stand was not great at all to be honest and the cooked breakfast wasn’t great the bacon was so salty.
Overall a great stay in a lovely building we really enjoyed it and would definitely be back!

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank L8953MOseanr
Reviewed 30 December 2020 via mobile

Stayed here close to Christmas! Everything was amazing and every member of staff we encountered was so friendly and welcoming. The food was fabulous and we really enjoyed the spa and our treatments. I just wish we had booked to play a round of golf too. Felt very safe and regards with regards to covid without feeling isolated too. Such a shame they have had to close again at short notice with the new lockdown but we hope to revisit soon

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 December 2020

Terrific experience at the Heritage on all fronts. The Team effort from the staff in difficult circumstances was second to none. Dinner and breakfast were simply outstanding. As a coeliac, it’s rare I have so many options. Going forward, a bonus would be Gluten-free beer in the bar!

Room tip: Choose their guest package. Excellent value