Lowest prices for your stay
US$162
US$80
Agoda.com
US$72
PricelineUS$163
Hotels.comUS$162
Trip.comUS$76
1,159 results
All reviews infinity pool ocean view our honeymoon sail sunset resort lombok yogi paradise sea villa gm privacy
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 December 2021

I have stay just for 3days.. What I can say about this hotel is.. This hotel is very good.. Good view.. Good staff.. Good food.. Will definetly come again soon.. Should try the klief bistro.. All the food are awesome.. All the best for katamaran Hotel lombok

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Wayan Sudiarta, General Manager at Katamaran Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2022

Dear N9989YSkunals,

Thank you very much for choosing Katamaran Hotel & Resort as your holiday escape in Lombok.

We thank you for your sincere testimony on this review that will invite others to explore more on our culinary product and services.

We will be looking forward to welcoming you home again at Katamaran Hotel & Resort.

Reviewed 23 November 2021

We have stayed in the Katamaran repeatedly and our most recent long stay was in October/November for 1 month. Again and again, we can highly recommend everything about this resort because it is just flawless!
Starting with the housekeeping, maintenance and cleanliness of the whole resort, there is a very rich breakfast every morning and super nice service in all the restaurants and at the reception. We were told there was a new chef who served the most delicious food. We always felt super welcome because the management is absolutely brilliant and especially the very professional and dedicated manager contributed to our incredibly perfect stay.
The Katamaran is THE most beautiful resort – the intelligent concept behind the architecture with three large infinity pools directly at the beach and the ocean makes it so unique. Every night, you can enjoy a perfect sunset from all the pools and the restaurants or form your room. We have stayed in more or less all room categories and we can simply recommend them all.
Finally, we want to emphasize the beautiful experience of the Kliff restaurant. As indicated in the name, it is located on top of a Kliff with the most beautiful and spectacular view.
We would like to dedicated a very special thanks and our highest respect to the manager Hendra Supratman and every single one on his team for making our stay so extraordinary and perfect.
We will definitely come back this paradise.

Date of stay: November 2021
1  Thank biankaundstephan
Wayan Sudiarta, General Manager at Katamaran Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2021

Dear Biankaundstephan,

Thank you ve much for repeatedly choosing Katamaran Hotel & Resort as your holiday escape in Lombok.
We also thank you for your efforts in writing a real testimony of your stay with us and all our guests.

It was a pleasure of us to having you come home again. We highly appreciate your trust to rely on us of everything you want and need during your stay with us.

Wishing you a pleasant day and looking forward to welcoming you home again at Katamaran Hotel & Resort.

Katamaran Hotel & Resort - Senggigi - Lombok

Reviewed 25 September 2021

This was my second time staying at the Katamaran Resort. It is so beautiful, clean, lovely staff, great food and gorgeous views. They were very kind to let me check out late too - very flexible which I really appreciate! Their rooms are spacious, well-equipped, room service is great! I would definitely come back here when I am in Mangsit again. Thank you very much for your hospitality!

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Wayan Sudiarta, General Manager at Katamaran Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2021

Dear SanjanaBerry,

First of all - Welcome home to Katamaran Hotel & resort - Lombok.

We are so happy to hear that you had a great time with us here at Katamaran Resort. Make a note and mark Katamaran Hotel & Resort for your Mangsit holiday next time.

We will be looking forward to welcoming you home again in the near future.

Reviewed 30 August 2021 via mobile

What a great services and ambiences. Best resort in town. The breakfast are great, and the room are cozy. The best part is the swimming pool. We could swimming and view the ocean directly. So, this resort is recommended for everyone who will go to senggigi.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Farizzramadhan,

We are so happy to hear that you had a great time with us here at Katamaran Resort, this is a sharing moment for those dreaming a tranquil, relaxing and pampering stay in Lombok.

Reviewed 12 August 2021 via mobile

This is the first time my husband and I came to Lombok and stayed in Katamaran. My husband and I stayed in One Bed Room Pool Villa for 12 days and my husband moved to smaller room, King Ocean View for 4 days. At that time I had to check out first because I had work in Jakarta.

1. The staff were amazing. GM (Pak Wayan) and His Assistant (Mba Ruli), Front Office (Mas Yadi, Mba April, Mas Yogi, Mas Hendra, Mas Hamzah, Mba Ulfa, Mas Putra) etc, Housekeeping, Restaurant, Spa & Massage (Mba Yuli), Engineering, etc, they were all friendly and helpfull.
2.The food was awesome. I've tried almost all the food on the menu. Cause of PPKM not easy to find a restaurant open at that time.
3. The room was clean and neat. They make up our room everyday and make sure our special request are fulfilled.
4. Katamaran view is incredible. The sunset was amazing. My husband and I never miss the sunset there.

Katamaran staff made my birthday to be one of the best birthday I ever had. They surprised me with a beautiful birthday towel cake on my bed. Also at dinner they helped my husband to surprise me with the cutest birthday chocolate cake and the staff also sang happy birthday to me. ☺

Katamaran stole my heart!! And makes me very sad to go back to Jakarta

Thank you so much for your hospitality. Keep it up guys
Hopefully this pandemic will end soon and I'm sure I'll be back to Katamaran again someday

Many thanks ❤❤

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Mbak Nunis,

Thank you so much for choosing Katamaran Hotel & Resort as your holiday escape in Lombok.
We also thank you for your efforts in writing a real testimony of your stay with us.

It was a pleasure of us. It was nice that we had a nice chat with you and your husband. He loves the sunset and he spent his time with a botle Star Beer - Bintang.
"
We hope you have a great time back to reality in Jakarta. Please pass my "deep gratitude to Bapak as well.

Wishing you a pleasant day and looking forward to welcoming you home at Katamaran Hotel & Resort.

Katamaran Hotel & Resort - Senggigi - Lombok