All reviews glass pool premier king ocean view suite infinity pool main restaurant visit lombok private beach outdoor shower buffet breakfast welcome drink the ground floor the general manager beach front sun loungers sound of the waves senggigi beach our honeymoon
Reviewed 22 December 2016

I stayed at ocean view suite for one night. I love the room, it's big enough and they have a stunning view from the balcony. The bathroom was huge but the water a little bit salty but it's okay

I ordered breakfast in room and it was more than I expected. The portion was huge and I barely can't eat them all. I really enjoyed my stay and will go back for sure.

Room tip: Ocean view suites at second floor has a really great view
Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

Katamaran resort is situated in Senggigi. It is located by the beach. You will see the ocean as soon as you come to the resort. The staffs were friendly and able to communicate well in English.

The suites were clean and face the beach, except the villas. The suites also has a balcony where you could relax in the couch and enjoy the view and ocean breeze. Some TV may have poor reception, though.. but who cares since we came here for the scenery and other outdoor activities. The resort also has nice infinity pool next to the beach and has a little bar by the beach too.

The Soul Bliss Spa is located there and offers great spa treatment. It also overlooks the ocean.

The food was decent compared to other resorts I have been in Lombok. The housekeeping could be improved a bit; I asked for an extra dental kit sincr there was only one in the room.. I still have not received any during my stay there for 3 nights. It was minor so it should not be a problem if you give another call to the housekeeping.

Overall, it was a nice stay and we had a good time there.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 December 2016

I've been here a couple of times. I booked the first time because I saw the pictures and they did not disappoint. The infinity pool was really beautiful and photogenic, the room itself was designed really well, they did not look like the "standard" hotel. I stayed once in the private pool villa, once in the beach front room, both were superb. The beach front rooms on the ground floor have an outdoor shower, perfect for couple.

Mangsit beach right across the bedrooms is definitely the best beach on the north-western coast of Lombok. Super clean (since it's almost like Katamaran's private beach even though it's actually public), really quiet (only hotel guests are there), and the beach is white instead of brown like in Senggigi. This is also where you can see sunset best. When the sky is clear, you can even see Mount Agung in Bali just right next to the sunset. Mesmerising. Locals and guests from other hotels come to this place just to watch the sunsets and take pics.

Two favorite things from this place is definitely the food (we ate there from breakfast, lunch, dinner) and the massage. The spa was to die for!! They are opening a new restaurant overlooking the sea, it was not opened when we were there but should be opened before Christmas 2016. I read not so good reviews about the food before I came here, but apparently they just got a new chef, an Italian chef (the previous one was local), and there was really nothing to complain about the food. It was on par with the best restaurants in Jakarta.

Overall, will book this place again when I come to Lombok. Recommended this to friends and family and they all loved it.

Room tip: Upstairs beach front rooms have a private balcony with a beautiful ocean view. Take the ground floor if you want the sexy outdoor shower.
Date of stay: November 2016
7  Thank Lickz
KatamaranS, General Manager at Katamaran Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2017

Dear Lickz ,

First of all, I would like to thank you for your feedback during your stay with us. It’s a lovely to acknowledge that you love your stay with our room , photogenic infinity pool , spa , food and our white sandy beach

I will certainly share your wonderful comment with the entire teams. I believe that they will feel very happy, since their efforts are truly appreciated.

We are looking forward to welcome you back to experience our new restaurant The Kliff Bistro.

Warm regards,

I Wayan Sudiartha

Reviewed 13 December 2016

This is my 3rd trips to Lombok within a year, and it is always feel good to be back there again. Our 1st time stayed in Katamaran Resort, was recommended by Adie from F&B (Pool Bar)
The beach is beautiful, same goes with the room. Thank you to Febriana Devi for upgrading our room.
Upon check in, room wasn't ready yet due to high occupancy. So, we had lunch at The Sail, sitting by the beach. They have good selection of foods.
Though it was a short stay, overall we enjoyed our stay and looking forward to go back there again.

Room tip: Rooms with private pool are more privacy, however the higher floor of the sea view rooms are not so bad.
3  Thank Suzysaila
Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

Ok first of all, i'm really angry the fact that the hotel request for a deposit and told me that they will return it upon check-out by credit it into my account. Till now i have not receive it and tried e-mails and calls but to no avail. I hope the management will look into this matter.

Otherwise, this resort is spectacular!
Rooms- 10/10
Room with private pool is huge and clean.
Food- 6/10
Breakfast is small portion and the eggs shouldn't be pre-fried in the morning. Taste is average.
Location-9/10
Its located along the beautiful senggigi beach.
Staff- 8/10
They were fairly friendly.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank hafezj7