1,312 results
All reviews jacuzzi villa ballroom restaurant ballroom dancing infinity pool budget room latin dance free shuttle gardens are beautiful pineapple beach sellers outdoor bathroom garden room the general manager our honeymoon welcome drink mt agung day bed
Reviewed 24 May 2017

The Puri Mas is an absolutely wonderful place to spend a relaxing adult vacation. Peaceful, beautiful and with an amazing staff that go above and beyond in every way. This is not only the best placed we stayed on our 6 month Asian trip - it is the best place we have stayed ever (and we travel extensively). We originally booked in for a week and added another week - would have added even more if we had the time. Beautiful location on a quiet beach, beautiful grounds, charming rooms, excellent restaurant (with amazing breakfasts), wonderful staff. The associated spa resort is also stunning and offers excellent service. If you want an absolutely relaxing vacation, we haven't experienced a better place.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sara S, General Manager at Puri Mas Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2017

Dear ubergeek101

Thank you very much for your great ranking and wonderful review.

"This is not only the best placed we stayed on our 6 month Asian trip - it is the best place we have stayed ever (and we travel extensively)."

I think you have said it all, and we are thrilled you enjoyed your time with us - and thank you for extending your stay!!

Hope one day you will join us again.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Puri mas hotel is the best hotel I have ever stayed at.
Excellent room service , beautiful open bathroom with an amazing shower. The welcoming in it shows why and how they are a 4* resort and probably close to the 5th one.
A massive reception when welcomed will offer you a nice fresh juice In a whole pineapple.
Then taking you to the room where you realise how amazing your stay will be ( trust me )!
Me and my girlfriend stayed here 2 nights and we did not want to miss the amazing spa, only 2 km away and once you inform the reception of your wish to visit it they provide you a personal driver ( I mean ... Isn't that crazy ? ) .
I do suggest that you spend an entire afternoon at the spa resort and to book a spa treatment as it will blow your mind away .
I met Sara (general manager ) and her husband whom are lovely and friendly, letting you feel at home.

I would definitely recommend this hotel during your stay in Lombok.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi Pierangelo D

So glad you enjoyed your time with us, and we are very happy that you felt "Royal".

We hope all our guests feel appreciated, and likewise, when guests such as yourselves also appreciate the special care and attention from our staff then everyone is a winner.

Very glad we met, and hope to see you again one day.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

I know West Lombok has a stretch beach and many hotel and resort options. I decided to take Puri Mas since its dedicated for couples, means no small kids below 12 yo are allowed.
It's privately owned and surely the resort has many personal touch. I like the entrance when we can see art gallery and the special antique car displayed.
The rooms are mostly designed local Indonesian buildings and interior.
The pool area has superb view.
The beach is small but private and very perfect for a sunset view. I enjoyed the moment at the Gazebo.

The restaurant provides nightly entertainment and my favorite is during breakfast time, they cook what we like. The breakfast selections are really nice.

I certainly will come back to this lovely resort in the superb location. Will try SPA treatment on my next visit.
I really love the resort's dedication for couples.

Room tip: Room with view near the main pool or villa will be the best option
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sara S, General Manager at Puri Mas Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Hello MSukrisman

Thank you for your splendid review, and great comments especially that you enjoyed our famous breakfast.

Looking forward to your trying our Spa on your next visit.

Happy travels - Sara

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

We have been to Lombok 4 times now and Puri Mas seems better and better every time. The staff are all wonderful and friendly, can't do enough for you, and the same faces welcome us back. Breakfast is always a great start to the day, overlooking the ocean, and you can choose what you desire from the menu, mix and match as you please. My partner loves her massages and the spa resort is only a 5 min ride away, an experience in itself. We ate 7 out of 8 nights at the ballroom restaurant and we're delighted with the quality of food, some of the daily specials were wonderful. A must is the 2 nights a week where entertainment is provided, book your table early. We will be back for sure, hopefully when an airline starts flying direct from perth to Lombok again, as the only downfall is the trip via Bali.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sara S, Gerente de recepção at Puri Mas Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Dear Keith

We absolutely appreciate that not only have you written a fabulous review - but this is your 4th visit with us. I think that says it all and we thank you both so much.

It takes two to tango - as they say - and between great guests and our fantastic staff - we have a wonderful dance together!!

See you again - hopefully soon.

Sara and all your mates here in Puri Mas

Reviewed 18 May 2017

I booked with Puri Mas at the last minute and am so glad I chose them! The beach is small but lovely, while the property is where it really shines. It's a beautiful intricate property with lots of art, beautiful pathways, and plants. Also, I would highly recommend the pool villa. It's incredibly spacious and gorgeous. Also, the beds are great for side sleepers, which can be a bit difficult to find in Asia. They have a nice spring to them that won't crunch your shoulders or hips. The breakfast selection is broad, but the food is mostly slightly above average. Dinner selections are also nice, but not as spectacular as the setting.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Hi Kate_Singer

Thank you for your recommendation "Go with the pool villa". Yes they are wonderful for a great stay - but for those readers who's budgets are not stretching that far, remember all our rooms are absolutely unique, and all treasures in their own special style and design. Most with garden bathrooms, some with larger terraces, garden or ocean views - many with terrace day beds for that extra special relaxing moment!

Just contact us directly for the best rates and deals and we will see you right!!
Thank you again Kate for all your positive comments about your stay.