1,152 results
All reviews beach bungalow garden chalet pony rides swimming pool family vacation kids club swim up bar nice garden blue bird taxi beach side ocean view senggigi beach buffet breakfast great pool gili islands beautiful sunset palm trees
Reviewed 13 October 2018

Great place, hard working people, amazing beach side property, very clean, good breakfast. Simple room but great view of the beach, you hear the sound of the waves at night. I would strongly recommend

Date of stay: August 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
I Ketut M Jaya K, Manajer Umum at Holiday Resort Lombok, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Dear SilviaD,

Thank you very much for your positive review which we are sure will be very helpful for our future customers. Your highlighted to our various facilities is really appreciated and we thank you also for recommending our resort. We do hope to see you again next time for another memorable stay.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

It's a perfect place to stay and spend quality time with family. The garden, cottages, and the beach are in perfect harmony. The food was great and the birthday surprise they gave me was unforgettable!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
I Ketut M Jaya K, Manajer Umum at Holiday Resort Lombok, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Dear Fernando Reza,

Thank you for sharing your positive review on this page which we really happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with family on the resort. It was a pleasure to gave you only small surprise during your birthday but we are very glad that you like it. Hopefully we will have another opportunity to see you again next time and we are much looking forward for that.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

Stayed 2 nights at Holiday Resorts Lombok after the trek of Mt Rinjani. The hotel located by the beach which was lovely. We had evening meal at the buffet restaurant overlooking the ocean.In a clear weather you can see Bali’s Mt Agung while enjoying your food! BBQ buffet night was really good, they served different type of satay selections. Foods and drinks prices are reasonable. We had a room close to the beach. Bed room was good but the spacious bathroom was excellent! AC in our room was a bit noisy and not cooling enough though. We had complimentary massage at the spa as part of the room deal which we really enjoyed. Very small and basic spa but for a free massage, we are not too bothered. The resort has a baby sea turtles hatching facility where you can release a baby sea turtle with a 50,000 rupiah donation. It’s s a beautiful experience to see their little steps going for the big ocean. In overall, it was a really lovely stay at Holiday Resorts Lombok. We would definitely go back here and recommend this place when you visiting Lombok.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
I Ketut M Jaya K, Manajer Umum at Holiday Resort Lombok, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear Mira,

It is very nice to have your positive review on this page which we really appreciated. We are very glad that you have enjoyed every experienced you have with the resort including to our various facilities that you have mentioned. Please accept our sincere apology regarding AC problem in your room and it is our goal to assure all the problem was taken care properly for our guest enjoyment and pleasant stay. I will be more than happy to share your review to all team of mine and we are much looking forward to welcoming you back next time.

Reviewed 4 October 2018

We stayed in a Beach Bungalow which was very comfortable and had wonderful views of the ocean. The infinity pool was only a few steps from our front door and was where we spent a lot of time. The sunset views were stunning! It was enjoyable to stroll through the beautiful grounds - lots of palm tress and a relaxed vibe. The staff were very helpful and welcoming. Would stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2018

Dear Carla,

Thank you for your positive feedback on Tripadvisor and we are glad to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We are happy that you also enjoyed our new facilities of Infinity swimming pool in front of your room on the beach bungalow along with the view and the stunning sunset. Your highlighted to our beautiful grounds and helpful staff is really appreciated and I will be more than happy to share your review to all my team which I am very sure they will be excited to read. We look forward to welcoming you back next time for another pleasant stay with us.

Reviewed 23 September 2018

I love everything about this resort!The view was spectacular.The location was absolutely amazing.Best on the island!The accommodation was beautiful and staff very friendly and helpful.Amazing view from the room. Great breakfast.Good personal. Everything was great!

Room tip: If you go to honeymoon you must take ocean view because the room has very nice view.
Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank ninieyhaslini

Dear Valued guest,

Thank you for your positive feedback on Tripadvisor and we are glad to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We are happy that you have highlighted our courteous and helpful staff as one of your most concerns and I will be more than happy to share your review to all my team which I am very sure they will be excited to read. We look forward to welcoming you back next time for another pleasant stay with us.