1,150 results
All reviews beach bungalow garden chalet pony rides swimming pool family vacation kids club swim up bar nice garden blue bird taxi beach side ocean view senggigi beach buffet breakfast great pool gili islands beautiful sunset palm trees
Reviewed 4 October 2018

We stayed in a Beach Bungalow which was very comfortable and had wonderful views of the ocean. The infinity pool was only a few steps from our front door and was where we spent a lot of time. The sunset views were stunning! It was enjoyable to stroll through the beautiful grounds - lots of palm tress and a relaxed vibe. The staff were very helpful and welcoming. Would stay here again.

Stayed: September 2018
I Ketut M Jaya K, Manajer Umum at Holiday Resort Lombok, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear Carla,

Thank you for your positive feedback on Tripadvisor and we are glad to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We are happy that you also enjoyed our new facilities of Infinity swimming pool in front of your room on the beach bungalow along with the view and the stunning sunset. Your highlighted to our beautiful grounds and helpful staff is really appreciated and I will be more than happy to share your review to all my team which I am very sure they will be excited to read. We look forward to welcoming you back next time for another pleasant stay with us.

Reviewed 23 September 2018

I love everything about this resort!The view was spectacular.The location was absolutely amazing.Best on the island!The accommodation was beautiful and staff very friendly and helpful.Amazing view from the room. Great breakfast.Good personal. Everything was great!

Room Tip: If you go to honeymoon you must take ocean view because the room has very nice view.
Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ninieyhaslini

Dear Valued guest,

Thank you for your positive feedback on Tripadvisor and we are glad to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We are happy that you have highlighted our courteous and helpful staff as one of your most concerns and I will be more than happy to share your review to all my team which I am very sure they will be excited to read. We look forward to welcoming you back next time for another pleasant stay with us.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

Holiday Resort is a beautiful and amazing place to stay that really made you want to stay forever. The staff are absolutely courteous and helpful. The rooms are great. The proximity to the beach is a plus point.

Room Tip: Get the garden or ocean views rooms on the ground floor. Love the outdoor shower.
Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
I Ketut M Jaya K, General Manager at Holiday Resort Lombok, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Dear Valued guest,

Reviewed 11 August 2018

well located on the south western part of the Lombok Island on a beautiful sandy beach and fantastic sunset view.
Reception is spacious in the open air which will be humid and hot at some times. Check in was swift. Chalets are either Garden or sea view; either ground or roof.
Chalet was spacious with a big balcony. Bed is big and comfortable. air-condition was weak; tried to report, was told this is the best, all other rooms were the same. It takes a lot of time to cool the room and reduce humidity. It's automatically turned off when you take your room key out.
Breakfast buffet is very good and caters for the locals and international guests. Egg corner is a blessing. But their juice and coffee were very bad; but you can request fresh juice or special coffee for a charge. The restaurant is certified as Halal. There was much separation between smokers and non smokers and unfortunately, non smokers have to inhale and suffer the smell of Cigarettes. A couple of bamboo musicians play their music in the morning; it's noisy to sit nearby.
staff were very helpful, cheerful and very polite.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
I Ketut M Jaya K, General Manager at Holiday Resort Lombok, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear Dr. Medhat,

Thank you for your reviews on Tripadvisor which we really appreciated. We are glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us and please accept our sincere apology to some lack facilities you have highlighted including our air conditions and the breakfast. We have noted your input as mentioned for reviews but we are also happy that you have highlighted to our helpful and friendly staff and I will be more than happy to share your review to all my team as an improvement. Hopefully we have another opportunity to welcoming you back next time for more pleasant holiday.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

Well spaced rooms and cottages with well designed bathroom, good restaurant with wonderful chef, beautiful swimming pool, boat's to Gili islands, snorkeling.swmmimg, excellent resort for a holiday....

Room Tip: The cottage is a complete package to comfort, relaxing and enjoyable stay..
Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear trivedijagdish,

Thank you for your positive feedback on Tripadvisor which we really appreciated. We are glad to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and I will be happy to share this to my Executive chef as you have highlighted on your review. We look forward to welcoming you back next time for another excellent holiday.