Lowest prices for your stay
US$122
PricelineUS$119
Hotels.comUS$122
HurbUS$124
1,575 results
All reviews amra villa private beach outdoor shower ken resort ocean names lombok paradise cocktails
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 October 2021

We had an amazing experience as the staff went above and beyond to make us feel welcome. The food and coffee prepared at the restaurant as well very much surpassed expectations! And the view of the beach when walking is just magical.

But there is a big BUT! As we were here for a triathlon race, we were waking up early on Sunday morning to head to the start, unfortunately could get only 1.5h of sleep during that night because around 10pm a party started in the campsite next doors. The staff really tried to close them down, but unfortunately they were not able to. Thus until 2-3am it was not possible to sleep because the party in the campsite had loud music with powerful bass that was trembling the body the whole time.

Even though the stay was enjoyable, but not being able to sleep at all during the night before the race ruined the whole experience. If you are going to Lombok and want to be sure that have a nice and restful sleep, I'd recommend to stay clear.

Room tip: Choose an upper floor room. Choose a room on the left side to be farther from the neighboring campsite.
Date of stay: October 2021
Ricky Tanza, General Manager at Jeeva Klui Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2021

Dear reiniss2017,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at Jeeva Klui Resort. Your comments lead us.
The satisfaction of our guests has the highest priority. We are sorry that we could not met your expectations.
We would like to inform you that we do our best effort to inform peoples who made noise at night at land (next door) and we have taken the related actions on them.
Once again, we hope we are able to serve you next visit and it would be an honor to have you and welcome you back to our resort.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 17 October 2021

OMG I love this place. This is the perfect hotel gateway in Senggigi. The staff Ken really helpful during our stay. He took us pictures and we talk a lot about Jeeva and Lombok. The food are great also the breakfast.
We can do snorkling at their private beach.
The outdoor bathroom is my fav spot.
Definitely will come back to Jeeva Klui.. ❤️❤️

Date of stay: October 2021
Ricky Tanza, General Manager at Jeeva Klui Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2021

Dear Mariachhh,

On behalf of Jeeva Klui Resort, we would like to express our sincere gratitude for choosing our property for your stay.
We are very glad to hear that our personnel met your expectations and you enjoyed your stay in our hotel. Jeeva Klui is happy to provide high-class service to all our guests and will continue to improve our luxury-level quality. It would be an honor to have you back in Jeeva Klui Resort.

Best Regard,

Reviewed 8 October 2021

This is my first stay in Jeeva Klui, but I have stayed in all JEEVA group of resort (Beloam and Santai). This time I brought my teenage daughter on this trip, therefore I stay at Jeeva Klui which "accept family" (although during this COVID pandemic, Jeeva relaxed the rules in Jeeva Santai and Beloam, which is understandable, but if you are a couple seeking peace and quiet, they will assist you in anyway they can).

We rent the AMRA villa which is a 2 story villa with private pool. The main bedroom is on the second level and our daughter sleep in the ground floor.

Only a minor issues with mosquitoes on our first night, which was taken care the next day, our experience was nothing but superb.

Even during COVID-19, where most on the Indonesian tourism was hit hard, Jeeva still operating but we do understand some rooms were not occupied for several weeks need to be thoroughly inspected/clean before guest is arriving.

The ground is still immaculately taken care, the pool is very clean and clear, the food (although with less choices compared before COVID) is tasty, the service is very good.

Even with our teenage daughter around, I can have some quality time with my wife hanging in the pool and walking in the sandy beach, while my daughter is enjoying her own time.

The staff is very attentive and know us by our name by the 2nd day we stayed there, which makes our stays more enjoyable.

The million dollar experience is the PEACE, QUIET, TRANQUILITY, THE SUN and THE SOUNDS of THE OCEAN which what we all need to get away during this COVID-19 pandemic in major cities.

Do we want to go back there again? Without a doubt in a heartbeat

We love it here.

Thank you for all the staffs at Jeeva Klui that makes this experience another memorable one.

Room tip: Villa with private pool
1  Thank BorderlessTraveler
Ricky Tanza, General Manager at Jeeva Klui Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2021

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Your feedback is essential in our effort to keep our service standards at the highest level. We were pleased to learn that you enjoyed Jeeva Klui Resort, the hospitality of the staff, and other hotel amenities. We are glad to know that we managed to offer you the comfort and pleasure you were looking for. It certainly is our goal to consistently provide sincere, unique, and memorable experiences. Thank you from all of us at Jeeva Klui Resort. We certainly hope to see you back soon. Until then, we remain at your service.

Kind Regard,

Reviewed 29 July 2021 via mobile

Firstly the good: the resort is beautiful with lovely large rooms finished ti an extremely high standard. It is in a good position on a quiet beach. The resort is next to a few small, local restaurants and a lot of locals use the beach, not a problem for me, but for those that like private beach and real quiet, I understand this could be a problem.

I need to start the bad with a qualifying statement, that I am writing during the Covid pandemic when tourism has been hit in Indonesia which may well have affected the quality of service, but here we go.

The reception staff were fantastic, and obeyed Covid protocols. I was expected to show.my vaccine certificate and PCR, all of which boded well.

Unfortunately, the Covid protocols were not applied consistently throughout the hotel. Waiting staff had masks off, or under the nose. One made me a cocktail with no mask and no gloves, breaking their own Covid rules.

I complained as I was concerned, and the receptionist spoke to the staff and after that they
wore masks and shields according to the hotel rules. However, there is an opening past which kitchen staff passed, and they did not wear masks.
I asked ro speak to the supervisor and explain my concerns, but it was him who had no mask.

If I am honest, the food is not great anyway. Be prepared for mediocre Indonesian food (pepper beef with chewy, gross beef) and Western dishes served with crinkle cut chips. This is not what I would expect from a hotel marketing itself as it does.

The other issue I had which was dealt with quickly, was the behaviour of grounds staff. I honestly thought a family with loads of children had arrived as there was loud giggling and sounds of playing outside. I ignored it for a long time, working, and eventually went to check. It was not children but a group of about 10 members of staff, fighting with brooms, flirting and shouting. I hate to be a killjoy, but if you are.paying to stay somewhere peaceful, it isn't really ok. When I complained to reception, it stopped and did not happen again.

This place has massive potential, and I hope that what I experienced is not the norm.

Room tip: Avoid the restaurant.
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Ricky Tanza, General Manager at Jeeva Klui Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2021

Dear Ablingdon,

On behalf of us all, I would like to sincerely thank you for your stay and for the time you have taken to share your feelings with us. It is always very valuable for us to read guests' feedback – positive or not - to help us work on our areas of improvement. We were all disappointed that we did not live up to your expectations.

We take great pride in providing personalized service that comes from the heart and are disappointed that despite our efforts we were not able to deliver.

Even though our concept is very much thought through and has proven to be appreciated by our guests over the last years, we were saddened to read that the quality of the food and some factors did not meet your expectations. What we have done with our team always apply healthy protocols COVID-19 and proved by certification by Indonesian government. Moreover, all of our staff are 100 % vaccinated.

I am personally terribly sorry that we missed out on the opportunity to make this special occasion for you more memorable. Yet, your comments are noted, our team will continuously seek new and innovative ideas to make sure all the guests enjoy the Jeeva experience in different ways.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 29 December 2020 via mobile

Book with the hotel directly as they have a promotion during the pandemic, it was merely half of prices from online travel agent. The resort was nicely built in a traditional Lombok architecture. The private and secluded ambiance was lovely.

Side to improve:
•Breakfast option was very lacking. Only have two option of mains with a very small portion for an a la carte breakfast.
• I found this hotel to be a bit lack of staff presence.
*note: the cons was actually a quite understandable as we were stayed during pandemic situation. Perhaps they would do better on the normal times.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank MAAlfarizi
Ricky Tanza, General Manager at Jeeva Klui Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2021

Dear muhammadafifa2019,

Thank you so much for sharing your Jeeva experience! So thrilled to read that you had a wonderful time! During the pandemic, we reduce the presence of staff based on occupancy and we hope the resort will operations normally soon.
We appreciate your valuable feedback and will consider this is in the continuous enhancement of our products and services.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back at Jeeva soon again!

Best regard,