“Best food in the area”
Review of Chili House

Chili House
Price range: US$2 - US$4
Reviewed 4 August 2020 via mobile

The best hand made burgers in the area and affordable prices. Great craft beer selection. Kind and friendly waiters.

Date of visit: July 2020
Write a reviewReviews (44)

Reviewed 15 December 2018 via mobile

Small, cozy venue located slightly off the street. Excellent quality, burgers are prepared in front of your eyes. Very good English spoken. Slogan 'we dont serve fast food, we serve slow food as fast as we can' fits perfectly. Will return for sure!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 20 April 2018

It was really tasty. Good burger. It is small family burger house. I recommend it. It was really nice.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 10 March 2018

really the best hand made burgers not only in the town, but I think also in the country. taste the best, and also automatically ask if and how much you want chili in the burger. really recommend to try it if you even only passing through the town

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Having food in the premises of local spa did not seem as good choice, therefore I had to use tripadvisor and look up if there is anything interesting and tasty around. And to my surprise, there is.
Hidden in ordinary street in garden of ordinary house is this burgerplace with prices from 2.50 € for basic burger. I went for one with bacon and it cost me 3.50 €.
After couple of minutes of waiting in the garden (it seemed to me that locals or family were having an advantage haha) we received our burgers. Tasty and spicy. I mean really tasty and really spicy potatoes as side dish were perfect choice. Crispy and salty. Bacon in burger was very non-fat and crispy. Burger meat was done in good fashion and it was all served on a nice plate from stone. I recommend when you are in Velky Meder and you look for more than just a kebab.

Date of visit: August 2017