All reviewsvegan foodhot tubbeautiful natureyoga classesspent a weekspa treatmentswellness retreatrecharge your batteriesfamily atmosphererolling hillshome from homespecial thanksfairy talemountain viewcarpathian mountainscomfortable roomsdigital detox
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Stunning setting with all the wild flowers out at the end of May. Totally unspoilt mountain scenery
The food was all Vegan and gluten free.Delicious and a great opportunity to detoxify
The twice daily Yoga was fantastic and there was also the opportunity to do some amazing hiking or just relax admiring the views

Room Tip: The Mattress was very hard but the view stunning.. I had a room with a balcony overlooking the mountains. Stunning views
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 June 2018

I like very much yoga and veggie meals, the mountain ans especialy Irina and Daniela. We return as soon as we can.
We want to go in a family yoga retreat, with our grandchildren. Near Pestera is a famous castle and a really cave.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2018

The location is absolutely stunning, the retreat itself is beautiful, lovely rooms, lovely communal areas, the hot tub has a fantastic view.

The food is brilliant and the selection of teas available is such a nice touch. The massage was great (thanks Mario) and the herbal bath with essential oils was lovely and relaxing.

The yoga classes were really great, Anna always made us feel comfortable and happy. The overall atmosphere was just fantastic, it really felt like it was free from judgement and a place where you can just be yourself and take some time to relax and de-stress.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 April 2018

This is a little paradise in Romania. Everything was perfect.. and most important Daniela and all her team make me feel home. I will recomend this place for any person that need a break, nature, nice and healthy food, amazing massages, yoga and of the most amazing views.

I was needing a break but I found in this wonderful place more than that. I will come back for sure.

100% recomended.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 April 2018

I spent 3 nights in Akasha and had a great time. Its a great place to relax from the busy daily life. The team from Akasha makes to stay very comfortable and warm. The food was also super nice. You can also drive there with a car from a rental service.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends