All reviews vegan food hot tub beautiful nature yoga classes spent a week spa treatments wellness retreat recharge your batteries family atmosphere rolling hills home from home special thanks fairy tale mountain view carpathian mountains comfortable rooms digital detox
Reviewed 27 March 2018

An amazing place to stay, warm welcome with dietary requirements easily catered for within the vegan/ vegi food which was delicious. The yoga was fabulous and the walks from the door beautiful and great history right on the doorstep too with a local castle to explore.

Room Tip: They even provided dressing down and slippers
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Delicious vegan gluten free food. A variety of yoga disciplines, inspiring books and artwork. Plus amazing natural views and great people. This is a great way to recharge your batteries. I felt brand new after 3 days. The digital detox helped you realise how much time you have on your hands and what you miss out in whilst engaged in your electronics all day

Room Tip: Get the room with a mountain view
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

We had the most amazing time at Akasha. We were lucky to arrive just after the big fall of snow in early March and had three days skiing and Yoga with Alex Rodriguez who was excellent. He was able to give exercises in the group that helped both beginners and one yoga teacher in the group. The food was delicious and the views stunning. The massages were an additional bonus and helped recovery from a strain. The hot tub simply a delight to watch the stars emerge. Time with the group and on our own was perfectly balanced for the most relaxing holiday I have had in a long time. Such a warm welcome and beautiful rooms. Great atmosphere, looking forward to going again in the summer time.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2018

From the start I was made to feel welcome. My first yoga retreat and it could not have been better. I loved my first real experience of vegan food. Home produced, varied and really tasty. Great, varied and thoughtful yoga, loved my massages and sitting in steam room looking over the mountains. Would love to come back!

Room Tip: I was lucky enough to be upgraded and my room was really comfortable, with mountain views. Felt as comfortable as home!
Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

I had an amazing time at Akasha. Everything was perfect. Beautiful surroundings, great people (employees as well as all the other yogis), delicious and healthy food, cozy rooms, relaxing massages and super nice yoga sessions. Our yoga teacher Marianna was great, she introduced us to a lot of different yoga styles which was super interesting. The food was amazing - it was vegan, gluten-free and sugar-free. All of us loved the food (Thank you Gabriela and Daniela!!). Also the massages with Mario were great - just what I really needed. I can highly recommand this yoga retreat and hope to be back soon for another beautiful and relaxing retreat!

Stayed: January 2018