All reviewsvegan foodhot tubbeautiful natureyoga classesspent a weekspa treatmentswellness retreatrecharge your batteriesfamily atmosphererolling hillshome from homespecial thanksfairy talemountain viewcarpathian mountainscomfortable roomsdigital detox
Reviewed 20 March 2018

From the start I was made to feel welcome. My first yoga retreat and it could not have been better. I loved my first real experience of vegan food. Home produced, varied and really tasty. Great, varied and thoughtful yoga, loved my massages and sitting in steam room looking over the mountains. Would love to come back!

Room Tip: I was lucky enough to be upgraded and my room was really comfortable, with mountain views. Felt as comfortable as home!
Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

I had an amazing time at Akasha. Everything was perfect. Beautiful surroundings, great people (employees as well as all the other yogis), delicious and healthy food, cozy rooms, relaxing massages and super nice yoga sessions. Our yoga teacher Marianna was great, she introduced us to a lot of different yoga styles which was super interesting. The food was amazing - it was vegan, gluten-free and sugar-free. All of us loved the food (Thank you Gabriela and Daniela!!). Also the massages with Mario were great - just what I really needed. I can highly recommand this yoga retreat and hope to be back soon for another beautiful and relaxing retreat!

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 9 January 2018

It's great place for a yoga retreat in the mountains :) you can drink your hot herbal tea on the porch while admiring the full view of the long massive mountain "Piatra Craiului" enchanted by the bell cows and the sound of nature. Good place to relax and meditate. And do some yoga ;)

Reviewed 27 November 2017

If a yoga and wellness trip, with the finest food, massage, yoga, tea, hosts and accommodations in the gorgeous Transylvanian mountains sounds too good to be true ---- well, you're wrong. My only regret is that I stayed only 3 days. I am not a die-hard yogi...or a vegan...but my days there were magical for the body and soul. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

Fabulous retreat located in the Transylvanian mountains. Delicious home cooked vegan food with so much variety. Accommodation was really comfortable and clean. Facilities fantastic. Yoga was mind clearing! Massage, sauna and hot tub were so enjoyable and the 'bath' room with herbs and oils was AMAZING! You are able to relax and unwind as soon as you set foot through the door, definitely will be going again!