2 people are viewing this hotel
US$269
US$271
US$247
SAVE US$24
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
US$269
PricelineUS$247
eDreamsUS$247
FindHotelUS$271
All reviews home away from home third floor place to stay wrap around porch owners john the upper deck every direction beautiful hilltop the atlantic ocean view is amazing tour of the property wealth of information the entire island rented a car architect villa caribbean
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2021

My initial first 5 minutes of my indirect meeting Mr. McCardy, was somewhat surprising! He was having a lively discussion with a member of my party about some unfortunate miscommunication. When I finally met him (directly), I made the comment to him that "The customer is always right!", to which he disagreed.

The Mr. McCardy I directly met was different from the one I had indirectly met earlier. This Mr. McCardy was professional, pleasant, considerate, cooperative, accommodating, and simply a top notch host. He went above and beyond to make sure my stay was enjoyable and relaxing, even to the extent of rescuing me after getting lost on a return trek from the beach.

The grounds are beautiful. Governor's Harbour (the little I saw) is a beautiful place and Villa Allamanda is perfectly situated on top of a hill. I believe it was specifically designed (given that Mr. McCardy is an architect) so that each Villa had a scenic view.

Additionally, my villa came fully stocked. I'd brought my own seasonings for cooking but was pleasantly surprised to find a variety of different seasonings in the pantry. The units are well designed and (as I mentioned to Mr. McCardy) outfitted with class - I could tell that each fixture, each tile, each shell, was specifically designed with attention to detail.

It was a family affair - both his daughter and the family cat (which thinks it's a dog!:) ) helped in their own way to make my stay enjoyable.

Now back to my title - Mr. McCardy politely indicated to me that the customer is not always right and he even later sent me a link to the article that supported this. I had to agree with the article - while the customer may not always be right, it's all in the way an employee or representative handles the situation when a customer is in fact wrong..

I highly recommend this property.

Thanks again Mr. John (W :)) McCardy!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 April 2021

Loved the rooms very comfortable and home makes you feel like you have always been there. Outside has a wonderful view especially on the upper deck with a great view of the sunset. The garden is immaculate and wonderfully kept

Reviewed 27 March 2021 via mobile

Villa Allamanda is still every bit the cosiest home away from home BUT they have gone the extra mile to ensure that all guests are reminded about the safety protocols during this time. I have and continue to say THIS is definitely the place to stay if you want to feel like you are at your island home away from your home!

Reviewed 26 December 2020 via mobile

My stay at this quiet peaceful beautiful hotel was very pleasant the host was very hospitable the view was amazing hotel room and furnishing up to par I look for forward to staying there again I loved the bathroom especially i got rest when needed very private my fiancé was with me for this trip as well he also loves the place the deck has a must see view especially at night so many beautiful stars the garden is gorgeous for pictures they are clean covid aware sanitizing stations for exiting and entering not far from town great location

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 18 July 2020

The Manager was very hospitable. He share with us where everything was located. The room was cleans and spacious. The amenities were all working. Lots of towels, fresh linens The view from the room was beautiful. The beach was not very far. He was only a phone call away if needed. I would recommend this place to all my friends and family.

Room tip: Room 301 had a balcony and could see the ocean
Date of stay: July 2020