Lowest prices for your stay
US$247
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$247
Hotels.comUS$269
TravelocityUS$269
All reviews home away from home third floor place to stay wrap around porch owners john the upper deck every direction beautiful hilltop the atlantic ocean view is amazing tour of the property wealth of information the entire island rented a car architect villa caribbean
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 August 2019

As soon as I arrived at Villa Allamanda, I fell in love with its quaint charm. This beautiful villa nestled in a lush garden of colorful flowers was as welcoming as its manager who greeted us promptly and helped us to settle in. The rooms were beautifully decorated with lovely paintings and tranquil colors and contained all of the amenities that might be needed. The view from the balcony was stunning from every angle: blue ocean, breath-taking sun rises and sunsets. It was super convenient to be able to rent a vehicle right on the property. I would stay at Villa Allamanda again in a heart beat and I highly recommend it to anyone visiting the beautiful island of Eleuthera.

Room tip: The views are spectacular from every room on the 2nd floor.
Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 August 2019 via mobile

We stayed 5 nights in the third floor king suite. We were beyond pleased by all aspects of the accommodations and management - especially John. He went out of his way to help us feel welcome at both his establishment and on the beautiful island of Eleuthera, “E-Lu-Tra”. The room was spotless, very private and the grounds were lush and very well kept. We’ll definitely stay there again. We love John & Eleuthera! ❤️❤️❤️

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2019

My stay at this beautiful villa was very relaxing.The friendly staff, palacious tastefully decorated rooms and eco-friendly ambience made it an unforgettable experience.Furthermore the scenic view from the top veranda allows a panaramic view of both the altantic ocean and shallow waters of the beautiful island of elethurea.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2019

I recently visited Villa Allamander about a month ago. It was an awesome experience. I love the hilltop view of the island and the natural greenery and colored flowers. The friendly staff, clean rooms and comfortable beds is a plus to this awesome place. If you ever visit Eleuthera I recommend that you stop on by to Villa Allamanda

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 July 2019 via mobile

Excellent boutique style property. Awesome views of the ocean while relaxing in a friendly and hospitable environment. The staff was great and the rooms exceeded my expectation with the lovely island flare while maintaining its sheik style. All around an impeccable property. See you soon.

Date of stay: May 2019