Lowest prices for your stay
US$911
US$819
Hotels.comUS$819
AutographUS$819
eDreamsUS$911
All reviews golf cart atlantic side oceanfront villa the general manager fitness center pink sand rental car minute ride fish tacos beyond the call of duty long beach caribbean islands the entire staff a special place relaxing vacation natural beauty pineapple
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 March 2021

We recently traveled to French leaves and had a wonderful stay. We did not know much about the resort prior to arrival but we were so happy to have found such a lovely place to stay. The staff was so friendly and helpful, Karrell made us feel so welcome. The rooms are very well appointed and my kids loved having our own golf cart. The beach was pristine, quiet and so beautiful. We hope to be back again soon!

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 8 March 2021

French Leave Resort has the best staff! I planned my engagement dinner with them and they hit it out of the park. The views at this place are breath taking and I can't thank the team there enough for all the help!

Reviewed 7 March 2021

My husband and I stayed at French Leave for 11 days this past February. It was my first vacation in YEARS and had a lot of expectations to live up to - and French Leave lived up to every one of them. Our bungalow was perfect, beautifully designed for serenity, and waking up to that view every morning... wow. The property is beautiful, and it felt so private (it is built for Social Distancing because you have your own bungalow and there is never a reason to be inside when you aren't sleeping). As amazing as all the beaches are on Eleuthera - and they are mind boggling beautiful and always PRIVATE, you won't find a beach anywhere more wonderful than French Leave Beach - a mile of pink sand - never more than 30 people on the whole beach, and short 5 minute golf cart ride right from the property. We tended to end our days of beach exploring hanging off the side of the pool, watching the sunset over the ocean and the pelican's fly by - what could be better? And the entire staff, especially Karell, were wonderful. In the midst of such a difficult time we were so grateful and lucky to find such a perfect place on such an astonishingly beautiful and peaceful island, to escape. I can't wait to go back.

2  Thank KathrynJones
Reviewed 26 February 2021

Karell and all the people here at French Leave are fantastic. We have been here twice and we will be back again. Beautiful accommodations, beautiful views and great food make the trip special indeed. Thanks to everyone for making our trip wonderful.

Reviewed 14 March 2020 via mobile

My wife and I arrived yesterday to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary and her birthday (I’m not allowed to say how many years ). Upon our arrival we were greeted by the most exceptional resort and an equally exceptional staff.

I look forward to leaving a more detailed review upon our departure. We have had the good fortune of traveling extensively throughout the globe and have experienced many extraordinary destinations- Thus far, the French Leave Resort is a solid 10 out of 10.

Derek/Debbie

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank GlobeTrotting768691