5 people are viewing this hotel
SAVE US$192
Booking.comUS$977
AutographUS$878
Hotels.comUS$878
All reviews golf cart atlantic side oceanfront villa the general manager fitness center pink sand rental car minute ride fish tacos beyond the call of duty long beach caribbean islands the entire staff a special place relaxing vacation natural beauty pineapple
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 March 2021

French Leave Resort has the best staff! I planned my engagement dinner with them and they hit it out of the park. The views at this place are breath taking and I can't thank the team there enough for all the help!

Reviewed 7 March 2021

My husband and I stayed at French Leave for 11 days this past February. It was my first vacation in YEARS and had a lot of expectations to live up to - and French Leave lived up to every one of them. Our bungalow was perfect, beautifully designed for serenity, and waking up to that view every morning... wow. The property is beautiful, and it felt so private (it is built for Social Distancing because you have your own bungalow and there is never a reason to be inside when you aren't sleeping). As amazing as all the beaches are on Eleuthera - and they are mind boggling beautiful and always PRIVATE, you won't find a beach anywhere more wonderful than French Leave Beach - a mile of pink sand - never more than 30 people on the whole beach, and short 5 minute golf cart ride right from the property. We tended to end our days of beach exploring hanging off the side of the pool, watching the sunset over the ocean and the pelican's fly by - what could be better? And the entire staff, especially Karell, were wonderful. In the midst of such a difficult time we were so grateful and lucky to find such a perfect place on such an astonishingly beautiful and peaceful island, to escape. I can't wait to go back.

2  Thank KathrynJones
Reviewed 26 February 2021

Karell and all the people here at French Leave are fantastic. We have been here twice and we will be back again. Beautiful accommodations, beautiful views and great food make the trip special indeed. Thanks to everyone for making our trip wonderful.

Reviewed 14 March 2020 via mobile

My wife and I arrived yesterday to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary and her birthday (I’m not allowed to say how many years ). Upon our arrival we were greeted by the most exceptional resort and an equally exceptional staff.

I look forward to leaving a more detailed review upon our departure. We have had the good fortune of traveling extensively throughout the globe and have experienced many extraordinary destinations- Thus far, the French Leave Resort is a solid 10 out of 10.

Derek/Debbie

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank GlobeTrotting768691
Reviewed 6 March 2020

My husband and I absolutely loved our week long stay at French Leave. We rented an oceanfront villa which allowed us to wake up to beautiful views of the Caribbean and nightly sunsets from our balcony. The villa was extremely comfortable and very tastefully decorated. We enjoyed the espresso coffee throughout the day and it was fun to have a golf cart, equipped with a cooler, to head over to stunning French Leave Beach (a four minute ride from our Villa). We also enjoyed the stunning infinity pool and hot tub, both in full view of the gorgeous Caribbean. Lots of privacy at the pool and on the beach every day. We also took advantage of snorkeling (so-so) and kayaking (wonderful) on the Caribbean side.

The Restaurant, 1648, was excellent. We enjoyed breakfast there one morning and had two of our best dinners at 1648 during our stay. I highly recommend the French Leave Resort to anyone who is interested in having a very relaxing, peaceful vacation in STUNNING surroundings. Shout out to ALL the employees.... they are friendly, helpful are really there to help guests enjoy every minute at the resort.

Room tip: I don't think you can get a bad room at this resort. Just GO!!!
Date of stay: February 2020