Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$263
Priceline
Agoda.comUS$263
travelup.com
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
All reviews across the street beautiful beach units kitchen beaches bahamas resort vacation island ocean deck appliances suv
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 February 2020

We've had an amazing week at Pineapple Fields. As others have mentioned, the beds are really comfortable, units are clean and modern-each one has both a front and back deck so you can follow/avoid the sun as you wish-- kitchen is big enough to actually cook in, appliances are high quality, you can walk about 100 meters and be at the beach and Tippy's restaurant; the pool is good-sized and you don't have to fight for pool chairs. The deck has a screen to keep out bugs (though we haven't seen any), there are restaurants nearby, along with the Levy Nature Center, and the breezes and views are gorgeous. It's all true! But I really want to talk about the beaches. If you're a beach lover, you will be blown away by the variety of beach experiences you can have. Definitely rent a car (best to get an SUV), look up a beach you may want to visit, and head out with your Pineapple Fields beach towels and beach chairs. You may be the only ones on the beach! On a gorgeous morning at Ten Bay beach (20 min drive) we were the only people for a few hours. By 2 PM there were about 20 people total on the beach--plenty of space for everyone to grab their own piece of shade under the beautiful beach trees. We've visited Twin Coves, Tippy's beach (obviously), and French Leave. But we also did an island wildlife tour with Island Charters and loved seeing green turtles and even more amazing beaches. Eleuthera is really special and Pineapple Fields is a great place to call home while you're here.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank amyhR7006UD
Reviewed 17 February 2020

Pineapple Fields was an exceptional choice for my visit to the Bahamas. The entire staff was extremely warm and hospitable and made my stay the best it could possibly be. The room was a great size, perfect to come back to after a day exploring the island. From the comfortable mattress to the accessible kitchen to the deck with a picturesque view of the ocean, every aspect of the room made it the ideal home base for my trip. The location of the resort couldn't be better, just steps from a gorgeous and secluded beachfront that I could have been satisfied spending my entire trip on. If you're not as much of a beach person as I am, there is an outdoor pool in the center of the resort that felt like the perfect size. The management staff is incredibly helpful in recommending things to do in the area so you definitely won't run out of things to explore on the island. I had never been to the Bahamas before and felt like I experienced everything I wanted and more just in the few days I was there. I had the trip of a lifetime and owe it all to my wonderful experience at Pineapple Fields.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank hannahpK4275JX
Reviewed 25 November 2019

We always stay at Pineapple Fields it always clean, staff is always friendly, it has a pool and its just a few steps to the beach. Tippys restaurant is right across the street from the Resort and right on the beach

Room tip: Buildings 1, 2 or 8 have beach view. Each building has 4 units. There are 8 buildings in the resort
Date of stay: November 2019
4  Thank kingairpilot
Reviewed 4 September 2019 via mobile

The Pineapple Fields Resort is awesome. I loved staying on the island and playing in the ocean. The owner of Pineapple Fields Resort and his management staff are remarkable. I’ve never traveled alone before, and I was blown away by how secure I felt.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank PGC1968
Reviewed 7 July 2019 via mobile

A super place to stay while in Eleuthera. This place turned out to be one of my favorite places to stay in Eleuthera. The room was better than I was told it would be. With a large bedroom witch had a king size bed that had a mattress that was very nice and comfortable, it felt awesome after a long day at beach, there’s a 40” tv with cable also in the bedroom. Our room 121 had a great little kitchen with everything you needed to cook meals in or to warm up leftovers. The living room has a sofa bed a nice size tv that’s maybe 40” with cable channels. You get two great decks, one in front and a oversized one off the living room. Also there’s a nice bathroom with a shower/tub combo. A washer dryer combo is also in the unit. The a/c worked great and felt good after a long hot day. You can walk across the street and be on a Beautiful crowd-less beach in less than 5 minutes. We are moving to a different location today and to be true full I’ve much rather stay here at Pineapple Fields Resort. It’s been very nice and everyone has been super awesome to use. When back in Eleuthera I’m 100% sure we be stay here again and again. The photo was taken from our bedroom in room 121...

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple