Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$263
View deal
PricelineUS$263
TripadvisorUS$263
travelup.com
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
All reviews across the street beautiful beach units kitchen beaches bahamas resort vacation island ocean deck appliances suv
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 February 2020

Pineapple Fields was an exceptional choice for my visit to the Bahamas. The entire staff was extremely warm and hospitable and made my stay the best it could possibly be. The room was a great size, perfect to come back to after a day exploring the island. From the comfortable mattress to the accessible kitchen to the deck with a picturesque view of the ocean, every aspect of the room made it the ideal home base for my trip. The location of the resort couldn't be better, just steps from a gorgeous and secluded beachfront that I could have been satisfied spending my entire trip on. If you're not as much of a beach person as I am, there is an outdoor pool in the center of the resort that felt like the perfect size. The management staff is incredibly helpful in recommending things to do in the area so you definitely won't run out of things to explore on the island. I had never been to the Bahamas before and felt like I experienced everything I wanted and more just in the few days I was there. I had the trip of a lifetime and owe it all to my wonderful experience at Pineapple Fields.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank hannahpK4275JX
Reviewed 25 November 2019

We always stay at Pineapple Fields it always clean, staff is always friendly, it has a pool and its just a few steps to the beach. Tippys restaurant is right across the street from the Resort and right on the beach

Room tip: Buildings 1, 2 or 8 have beach view. Each building has 4 units. There are 8 buildings in the resort
Date of stay: November 2019
4  Thank kingairpilot
Reviewed 4 September 2019 via mobile

The Pineapple Fields Resort is awesome. I loved staying on the island and playing in the ocean. The owner of Pineapple Fields Resort and his management staff are remarkable. I’ve never traveled alone before, and I was blown away by how secure I felt.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank PGC1968
Reviewed 7 July 2019 via mobile

A super place to stay while in Eleuthera. This place turned out to be one of my favorite places to stay in Eleuthera. The room was better than I was told it would be. With a large bedroom witch had a king size bed that had a mattress that was very nice and comfortable, it felt awesome after a long day at beach, there’s a 40” tv with cable also in the bedroom. Our room 121 had a great little kitchen with everything you needed to cook meals in or to warm up leftovers. The living room has a sofa bed a nice size tv that’s maybe 40” with cable channels. You get two great decks, one in front and a oversized one off the living room. Also there’s a nice bathroom with a shower/tub combo. A washer dryer combo is also in the unit. The a/c worked great and felt good after a long hot day. You can walk across the street and be on a Beautiful crowd-less beach in less than 5 minutes. We are moving to a different location today and to be true full I’ve much rather stay here at Pineapple Fields Resort. It’s been very nice and everyone has been super awesome to use. When back in Eleuthera I’m 100% sure we be stay here again and again. The photo was taken from our bedroom in room 121...

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2019

Best hotel on Eleuthera. They have a great location in central Governors Harbour, great value, incredible rooms that are kept very modern and clean. Great pool, the grounds are nicely landscaped and feel like you're in a jungle. Highly highly recommend staying here. A number of good food options within a mile or 2 and amazing beach right in front.

Date of stay: April 2019