3 people are viewing this hotel
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Agoda.com
TripadvisorUS$263
travelup.com
ZenHotels.com
All reviews across the street beautiful beach units kitchen beaches bahamas resort vacation island ocean deck appliances suv
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 July 2018

The Tippys restaurant is a MUST visit when in Governors Harbour. My daughter took me there and then we walked on this beach after dinner. Pink sand and the most beautiful blue water you will ever see.
Tippys requires a booking if you want to eat there. Throes with reservations will get in first. Great food and great atmosphere. The beach is stunning. You will not be disappointed at all.

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank Rozy H
Reviewed 28 June 2018

ot the chance to stay at Pineapple Fields Resort at the beginning on May and it will definitely not be my last stay there. We stayed in a one bedroom bungalow overlooking the exotic plant life on the beautiful property. Our room was literally 20 steps from the perfect size pool and about 30 yards from Tippy's (incredible beach restaurant). There are four small steps behind Tippy's that lead you to the beautiful sands and crystal clear waters of Eleuthera.

I cannot tell you how many times we ate at Tippy's but I am going to go with somewhere near 10 times in 7 days. The food is incredible and the drinks are just the same! We would spend all day at the beach, have lunch at Tippy's and I would head back to the freshly cleaned room and take my afternoon nap :)

The room was equipped with everything you needed to cook and store food. We always had clean towels and the cleaners were so delightful. Each room also had beach chairs for us to take down with us.

Pineapple Fields is extremely well managed and taken care of from the grounds to the guests. I appreciate the hospitality we were shown at the Resort and I will FOR SURE be back. We are currently looking to book our Christmas vacation there.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank lauren_reuther1
Reviewed 14 June 2018

I got lucky and got to stay at Pineapple Fields for the SECOND time in May. I will say, this wont be my last. I absolutely love going to the island of Eleuthera and my stay at Pineapple Fields always helps make my vacation in Paradise. The room we stayed in was set up almost identical to the condo last year. Fully stocked kitchen, large bathroom, comfy King size bed, and a large porch for relaxing in the evenings. We went with 2 other couples and all got to stay in the same building, different condos. Perfect so that we all got to have our space but still be close to each other. Most nights for dinner we went to Tippy's. Its right across the street from Pineapple Fields on the beach and my favorite restaurant on the island. Do not leave there without having one of Elliot's (best bartender on the island) Lemon-Cello Martini's or his famous Pina Colada with the rum floater!! There is beach access at Tippy's for Pineapple Field's visitors with umbrellas, its nice to pop into Tippy's for lunch/dinner. It was great to see David, the owner of Pineapple Fields, on my trip. He is always super accommodating to anyone's needs! I cannot wait to be back on Eluthera, at Tippys, having a Pina Colada!!! See you soon Pineapple Fields!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank nrcrafton
Reviewed 6 June 2018

We just returned from Pineapple Fields. We spent a few nights in Condo #721. It is an upstairs unit and within a couple minutes walk from a beautiful beach and Tippy's restaurant.

The condo is very well appointed and all the small appliances in the kitchen are Cuisinart and stainless. We went to the store and cooked breakfast every morning. The condo has daily housekeeping so that makes it still like a hotel and cleaned up for you!

In the upstairs units, there are two patios/decks. The one off the living room is large and comfortable. Number 721 is 100 steps to the pool and across the small road to a huge, beautiful, empty beach located at the foot of Tippy's. A great spot to have cocktails and meals and sunsets. Watch out for Elliot's very heavy pours!

When they give you directions to the office and the property beware! Nothing on Eleuthera is the distance a local tells you. We were told the office was about 1 mile up Banks Road which turns off the Queens Highway in Governor's Harbour. It is actually more like 2.5 to 3 miles on the right. It is located in a little office. The road is narrow and you think you missed it and are about to be lost. Keep going! After you find the office, the property is further up the same road on the right.

Room tip: Upstairs units is best.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2018

We along with several other family members recently spent a week at Pineapple Fields. We could not have asked for a better experience.

We older folks stayed in 2 bedroom condos while those with young children stayed in the 2 bed/2 bath room accommodations. Having made a few trips to the out islands of the Bahamas, we had experienced somewhat rustic features. Only the very spoiled would consider Pineapple Fields to be rustic.

The rooms are spacious and well appointed. The kitchen is supplied with just about any equipment and utensils you would need to prepare a meal. The A/C works well and this is important.

The resort provides bath towels and towels for taking to the beach. Also provided were beach chairs which can be used on any of the 130 plus beaches of Eleuthera.

The grounds are beautiful with tropical plants and flowers.

Hints:

There are restaurants that provide breakfast in Governor's Harbour. I do not believe Tippy's, the adjacent restaurant, offers breakfast. So you may want to stop at a local grocery to pick up: eggs, bacon, cereal, jam, etc.

We also cooked some of the fish we caught for a couple of dinners.

Family recommended using bottled water for drinking. We picked up and used several gallons at the grocery store.

We used the pool quite a bit. It's very nice but you may have to push a few leaves out of your way. The lush foliage has a habit of shedding bits into the pool. But, the grounds keepers are constantly working to keep things as clean as possible.

Room tip: 2 bed room units have a dining table and chairs which our group used. 1 bed room units have 2 bar chairs for dining at the high bar.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family