All reviewshume highwayolympic parkstayed herecomfortable bedsfree wifipleasant surpriseplenty of parkinglovely hotelminute drivewould definitely stay here againgood sizea great place to stayplenty of power pointsnoisesydneyratesmicrowave
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Good three night stay. Three swallows hotel nearby with great food. The room was clean and quiet which was surprising given its on the highway. I would stay here again without hesitation. Plenty of car parking available.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 May 2018

This Motel was really lovely, as goods any I have stayed in OS. It was very roomy and beautifully furnished and clean. It is on the Old Hume Highway and we expected it to be noisy but was pleasantly surprised as to how quiet it was. We drove to the Strathfield Station and trained it into Sydney, was very east to do and being Seniors only cost $2.50 a day for all transports. would highly recommend. Parking is easy and the staff lovely and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I stayed here with my Family over the long weekend and had the worse time, I was put in a room which had mess everywhere stains over the floor and smelt like cigarettes and when conveying this to the manager I got hurled abuse and told to leave the premises if I don't like it, this place has made my whole family sick I would expect that there health and safety standards ought to be questioned. I would also like to input that management should no way ever speak to guest the way I was spoken too, it was outright rude and unprofessional. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND STAYING AWAY FROM THIS PLACE.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Sammy S, Manager at Bankstown Motel 10, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Dear bennybarbs1990
Thank you for your review and our sincerest apologies regarding the outcome of your stay. Regarding the state of your room, you were advised that it was a spare room and our last room as you wished to be in the room of the same standard as your group. The group you were with had booked months in advance and your reservation was a last minute booking where all hotels/motels in the area were full. We had communicated and shown you the room which you had accepted and checked in to. Multiple complaints were made in relation to the standard of the room and we had offered you a refund and an early departure, but further complaints were made even 3 hours after check in. I can now confirm that this room is under renovation and we should have this back online in the next few weeks. Your money was refunded and a request for you to depart was made as we could not offer you the service you were after. The remainder of the group who you claim were sick after staying here have had positive reviews and we have not heard otherwise. If they do have an issue with their stay please advise them to contact us directly and we will be more than to happy to assist. We do sincerely apologise that you did not enjoy your stay at Motel 10 but rest assured we do take guest feedback very seriously. Regards, Management

Reviewed 4 March 2018

This is a centrally located motel . The rooms are quite well appointed and have everything you need . Very clean . The staff are very obliging as I often need to check in around 11.00 am never seems to be a problem. The rroom rates are exceptionally good. They have off street parking which is not charged for and offer free wifi.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank denisecF5153SY

Dear DenisecF5153SY,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Motel 10. It is always a pleasure to receive positive and constructive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Soph

Reviewed 17 December 2017

I quite often stay in this motel for business trips I make to Sydney. I work just west of Sydney, so this base provides easy access and parking, instead of staying in close to the city and dealing with the traffic. Always Clean and tidy, with the rooms recently renovated. Friendly staff and a handy morning breakfast service . Good WiFi

Room Tip: I have stayed in many of the rooms at the Motel and they are all well appointed.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business