“Best noodles I ever have”
Review of Red Ginger

Red Ginger
Ranked #3 of 6 Restaurants in Marsfield
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 October 2015 via mobile

Ordered staty noodle with pork belly, best I ever have in Sydney for the last 5 years. Price is little higher than others, but that's due to the high quality of material.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

We again ventured back to Red Ginger ... we had lovely entress of Salt and Pepper Squid and Satay Chicken, however, for our mains, we try something different. We have BBQ Chicken, Caramelised Pork - which was delicious, Sizzling Beef and Penang Curry, also beautiful! Corkage only $2.50 pp. As most of the seating is under a canopy outside, I feel my only complaint, is especially during winter, you cannot "hang around" here ... by 2030-2045, they seem to turn down the gas heaters, so you are cold and go home!

Reviewed 8 July 2015

Excellent excellent excellent, my experience has always been great. Although they had some issues when they first started they have recovered. They are open to suggestions and have improved tremendously. Restaurant provides great variety of food with a mix of Asian and Thai and the food is always fresh. The ambience is great especially when you sit outside. There are heaters so it is comfortably warm in winter. And last but not least, the service is excellent. Make sure you book because it is so popular in the neighbourhood.

Reviewed 25 April 2015

This place is a farce. They are attempting some sort of fusion South East Asian food and failing badly at it. Spices are weak, as is the technique. The cook cannot even deep fry a curry puff, it is dripping with oil. The service is also chaotic. I am rather surprised as Marsfield has a significant Asian population, how on earth did Red Ginger come about? Client ignorance is the reason they survive.

1  Thank NalinW_12
Reviewed 22 April 2015

A small group of us chose a local eatery; I will admit we were influenced by the TA reviews. Well, they were correct! Not only is it one of the best THAI meals I have had at home, it was also very reasonable .... 5 of us.... 2 entrees, 3 mains with jasmine rice and coffee + corkage. With reasonable tip, AUD26 each!
We opted for Salt and Pepper Squid and Soft Shelled Crab as entrees, followed by Pad Thai, Stir Fry Chicken with Ginger and Chili and Massaman Beef Curry. Not only was the food well presented, it was delicious .... this is a definite return place.