“Deliciousness on a budget”

Pho'kha Tran Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 56 Restaurants in Bayswater
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Probably the best Pho restaurant in the outer East. Always delicious and clean. The buffet menu is of particular value for money. The staff is always friendly and eager to please. No wonder it is always busy.

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

Amazing dining. Really good value for money. Good variety....biggest menu I've ever seen.enough parking in surrounding streets.Very friendly staff

Reviewed 16 March 2016

When I stopped working in the City I was relieved to find a good place for pho relatively nearby. Their other Asian style dishes are excellent too.

It does get busy, and consequently, the service can be slow (and the restaurant loud) but the ingredients are fresh and the quality of the food never disappoints.

It's possible to eat here quite cheaply or not depending on what dishes you choose.

I eat here a lot, as I am not in its delivery area and must go in person.

Reviewed 2 March 2016 via mobile

This the greatest pho restaurant in Melbourne, hands down. I've tried plenty of Vietnamese restaurants and this win....by 10 goals! I go at least once fortnight. Do yourself a favour and go there...now

Reviewed 13 January 2016

We are quite a regular customers in that restaurant. Apart from being in the same area where we live (which is a bonus), the food itself is great, tasty, appetizing and with a reasonable price as well. However, the seating arrangement is a little bit too crowded. But, it does not bother us that much as we go there for a great food and not for chatting.