All reviews great location magnetic island supermarket close pool deck top spot bath shower after hours opposite the beach bbq area secure parking self catering restaurants and cafes room was spacious ocean view within walking distance stayed here for nights close proximity
Reviewed 28 September 2018

These units are right on the beach front and walking distance to many local restaurants. Secure parking underneath. The rooms are quite large with a kitchenette. We paid extra for oceanview and the views are lovely. Units are a little tired and dated but very clean. Reception staff were very cheerful and helpful. A big improvement for me would be a king size bed, there is only a queen available and it’s a bit small for us. Come on guys the room is plenty big enough for this.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

Had one night here before going to magnetic island. Rooms clean with good facilities including kitchen to self cater. Close to lots of places to eat and safe underground car parking. The strand is nice for a stroll before you go back to hotel in evening or a morning walk.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

From the very first phone call the management here were friendly and welcoming. My daughter and I booked a QB room with kitchenette and balcony. The room was fantastic! I was very impressed with the set up and the cleanliness in the room and bathroom was immaculate! Thank you to the housekeepers! ( I work in a 5 star resort) Wifi access, perfect views of the sea and a setting close to restaurants and the local coles was a plus. I would highly recommend this to anyone wanting to stay in Townsville either on business, couples or with children. We will definitely be back! Thank you from Port Douglas travellers.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

We booked this place which was one of the most expensive on booking.com as we had one night in Townsville and wanted to treat ourselves. The rooms are badly lit with Fluoro lights and the ceilings like something out of Pentridge. You can see the strand from the tiny balcony but there's no way this is worth the price tag. We had to really summon up enough courage to return there after dinner. Depressing sums it up.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2018

Great location that was organised last minute through work. Rooms were comfortable with Coffee/Tea makings, Fridge for cooling water and microwave if you need one *(I didn't).

Very well situated just down from restaurants and the like so it really is about as easy as it gets.

I would have zero reservations about booking here for a sneaky weekend in Townsville - very enjoyable and great location.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business