“Wonderful beach front condo!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Daily view
Lobby
Bar
Game room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
LuanneG30
“Wonderful beach front condo!”
Reviewed 20 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Our room was a haven for us. Large rooms, great view, extremely comfortable. Rebeca was a pleasure to work with. She was very kind and attentive to us throughout the whole process. The hotel staff was very helpful and friendly. The bistro was great for coffee, sandwiches and muffins! There was some construction going on but they were neat, quiet and did not work bad hours. Some of the elevators didn’t work (due to construction) which meant we had to wait longer but it really wasn’t a problem. Being on the 2nd floor made it easy enough to take the stairs if we didn’t want to wait. The hotel laundromat was a tad expensive, not very convenient to get to, and had quite a few units not working. This was probably the only weak link. The AC in the room was perfect! I worried about that before going but it was well above my expectations. We were quite comfortable! I just want to say thank you, Rebeca, for making our vacation in Puerto Rico a pleasant and memorable one. I hope we left everything in order for you, too. We didn’t know what to do with our trash so we left it sacked up for your cleaners to dispose. If we didn’t do something we were supposed to do as far as checking out, please add it to your list for future renters. I can really see this being an even more beautiful place once all renovations are complete. Hope to do business with you again when we have future vacations in Puerto Rico!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
335meliss...
Tucson
“Family vacation”
Reviewed 31 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

The pictures don't show all the damage to the apartment!! The owner was notified of issues as soon as we got into the apartment. She had no response, none. Like I am sorry I was u aware. So she totally knew the condition. We cleaned up the apartment before we left. The cloth was disgusting, look at the pictures. We actually didnt stay in the apartment the whole time. We actually went and rented a 2 hotel rooms at the Intercontinental which I would definitely recommend.. The esj should be condemned. The laundry facility it's disgusting out of the 8 washing machines I want to say at least four of them don't work. Same conditions of the dryers.. cost to use them is ridiculous and they don't even dry adequately. Esj just renovated their pool but it's just a basic pool; nothing exciting and pool hours sucked. How is it a "resort type facility" supposably and the pool closes at 7 p.m. the one day we did actually try to go in the pool which we only stayed a half hour at Max the pool lights were floating in the pool. And it's like no one cared. The pool had just been redone so the contractor that they hired to do the job obviously did a crappy job. I notify the pool bar that they needed to notify someone that the pool lights were just floating in the pool. I don't know is it a safety hazard electrical issues so on so on they seemed not to be concerned at all. We did however hang some clothes on the balcony to take out the excess in water. Esj contacted Rebecca the owner and she however found time to immediately contact me and ask me to remove it. When I contacted her about the conditions or the repairs that need to be done in her apartment she had no concerns or responses. The smell of the hallways in esj are just disgusting and overwhelming. They're hold everywhere in the walls they definitely have not recovered from the hurricane and like I said before should have just been condemned and never try to stay open.. also be cautious of the hotel ambassador to bombard you upon checking in to go to their timeshare meeting. We did agree after paying $40 I felt like we paid her to get her off our back. The morning of the so-called meeting she was calling me and texting me I actually had to block This Woman's number from contacting me. Don't stay run!!

Jose C
“Vacation”
Reviewed 19 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Great place to stay nice ocean view, affordable prices, beautiful rooms and the people that works there are very kind.

Derby E
“Just As Advertised”
Reviewed 23 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We had an amazing stay I. This place. Rebecca was very kind and is a wonderful host. Everything was just as advertised! There were 9 of us and we had plenty of room. Staying in a condo like this added to the memories. The pool is beautiful, the private beach access is wonderful, the private parking, kitchen, wager / dryer, etc just made things feel like a home away from home. The wifey even won one of the daily poll-side bingo jackpots ($78.00 plus a bottle of rum)

I was so pleasantly satisfied with everything and our vacation could not have gone any better. We will be back again someday.

Sofia D
“ESJBlue”
Reviewed 1 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Had an awesome time at esj blue! The apartment was very comfortable, clean and the staff was phenomenal! Will highly recommend.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing