Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$120
eDreamsUS$120
Agoda.comUS$120
TripadvisorUS$120
Trip.com
StayForLong
2,569 results
All reviews slaney estuary reeds restaurant dry dock bar overlooking the river kids club leisure centre wexford town lovely hotel bar food lovely view lovely touch relaxing break wedding reception family room from start to finish top class a lovely stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 November 2022

Receptionist who checked us in was very lovely, efficient and helpful and knowledgeable about the area, I wish I got her name. Our inclusive dinner in the restaurant was very good and again the restaurant manager was attentive and friendly. The bedroom was beautiful, large and we had a balcony which was perfect as we got to sit outside and watch fireworks show on the Saturday night which I didn't expect at all. That really made the trip special. It was just such a comfortable experience, my partner and I felt so welcome. Definitely one of the best 4-star hotels in the country that I have stayed in, and I look forward to coming back.

Date of stay: November 2022
Ferrycarrig Hotel , General Manager at Ferrycarrig Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2022

Dear Guest
Thank you for reviewing your stay with us. I am delighted to read such complimentary feedback and I look forward to sharing your views with my colleagues.
To be rated as one of the best 4 star hotels in the country is of such high reward.
It was our great pleasure to have you with us and we hope to look after you again very soon.
Thank you for choosing the Ferrycarrig Hotel.

Reviewed 14 November 2022 via mobile

We stayed in August for a wedding. Everything was excellent. The food and service at the wedding was outstanding. The staff was very accommodating. Our room was really nice with a water view and the price was excellent. Breakfast was included and was really good and the staff were accommodating to people arriving late to breakfast. I would highly recommend having a wedding reception or party here. The rooms are great for a family stay with a wonderful breakfast included.

Room tip: Parking is a little difficult. Lots of stairs to enter the dining area.
Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to share your views. I am so pleased to read of your experience, and we sincerely appreciate your kind words.
We are very grateful for your recommendation and hope to look after you again sometime in the future.

Reviewed 5 November 2022 via mobile

Ferrycarrig hotel absolutely superb.Staff at reception particularly Orlaith friendly and very professional.Bedroom spotless.We were at a wedding.Food superb..Well done.We will be back.Ber Healy .Cork brilliant

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Ferrycarrig Hotel , General Manager at Ferrycarrig Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2022

Dear Guest
Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Ferrycarrig. It was a pleasure to read such lovely feedback and I look forward to sharing your views with my colleagues with a particular mention to Orlaith who will be most proud of your recognition.
So glad to hear that you will return. We look forward to looking after you again in the future.

Reviewed 2 November 2022 via mobile

Just back following a Top Class 5* Family Break. It was 5* all the way. Customer Service, Quality, Cleanliness, Value for money, Staff everything was exceptional. Jean and Anna in Reservations, Anna on Reception, Leon who minded our every need, Keith and David in the Restaurant/Bar, the team in the Pool were all superb.

The selection and quality of food in the bar and for breakfast was excellent.

Our three grandchildren loved this family friendly hotel and are already asking when they can return for another holiday. Always a great sign when children are happy.

I could go on but it is beyond me how Derek Coyne the General Manager delivers such a fantastic service and facility. Derek you are a true leader and motivator. The Griffin family are very fortunate to have you in charge

Gerry

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Ferrycarrig Hotel , General Manager at Ferrycarrig Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2022

Dear Gerry
Thank you so much for your kind words. It is always a pleasure to have you with us and so glad that all of your family enjoyed their stay.
I will personally ensure to pass on your compliments to all of the individuals that you have deservedly highlighted. We really have some stars working in the Ferrycarrig. They will all be so proud of your recognition.
I am as always humbled by your comments.
Thank you once again and we look forward to seeing you again very soon.
Best Wishes

Reviewed 31 October 2022

Really impressed with the vegetarian afternoon tea, live piano music very attentive staff, gorgeous food. Treat yourself. Everything very fresh and tasty, will be back again loved it. Hotel had lovely views

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest
Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. I am delighted that you were so impressed with Afternoon Tea. It will be my pleasure to share your comments with the team.
We look forward to having you back again sometime soon.