I'll admit I'm not the easiest person to please, I have got high standards and I can honestly say my overall experience at the Ferrycarrig Hotel did not disappoint. It was perfect. I was grateful for the good service, the excellent food, the lovely room and friendly staff. I have to particularly compliment the breakfast ...it was amazing! I'm just sorry I didn't get the chance to make my own pancakes with nutella, this was only due to the fact I was so full from everything else there from the fresh fruit to the full Irish. Overall very enjoyable stay. Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4-star Hotel located 4 kilometers outside Wexford Town on N11. 102 stylish & spacious bedrooms & suites - all with views of the river Slaney. Award winning waterfront Dry Dock Bar. Reeds at Ferrycarrig waterfront restaurant - 2 AA Rosette Award Winner, 5-star Active Health & Fitness club with 20m pool, Olympic standard gym, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room. Supervised children's play programs, Baby Clubbers (0 - 4 yrs) and Crazy Clubbers (4 yrs - 12 yrs). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ferrycarrig Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Wexford
- Wexford Hotel Ferrycarrig
- Ferrycarrig Hotel Wexford