Ferrycarrig Hotel
US$169
Commons Inn(Cork)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$133
Blarney Hotel & Golf Resort(Blarney)(Great Value!)
US$157
Hotels.com
US$257
Fitzgerald's Vienna Woods Hotel(Glanmire)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$109
  • Restaurant
US$167
US$162
2,060 results
All reviewsslaney estuarydry dock barreeds restaurantkids cluboverlooking the riverleisure centrelovely hotelwexford townwedding venuebar foodfamily hotelfamily breaklovely viewfrom start to finishlovely touchtop classstrawberries
Reviewed 5 January 2017

Just had to add another review, to recognise the continuing high quality of the Ferrycarrig Hotel. We have visited a number of times over the past 20 years, and it remains one of our favourites. The views of the estuary are lovely, the bar food is very good, Reeds Restaurant is excellent, and the service is always top drawer. We enjoyed a wonderful family wedding in October (top venue for a wedding), and we returned for a thoroughly enjoyable New Year's Eve weekend package. Still one of our favourites, and thank you again to all the good people in Ferrycarrig Hotel.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
derekcgm, General Manager at Ferrycarrig Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2017

Dear Reviewer
Thank you for reviewing your stay with us and we very much appreciate your loyal custom. I was so pleased to read your comments and it will be my great pleasure to convey such positive words of praise to the entire team. "Simply Superb" has an extremely rewarding ring to it.
We are delighted to feature of your list of favourites and we very much look forward to welcoming you back sometime very soon.
Very best wishes from all at the Ferrycarrig.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

We stayed for two nights for my brothers wedding. From time of check in to check out.... staff were amazing. No request was too big. Food excellent for all our meals. Breakfast set up really good.
As a Wedding venue excellent. Amazing setting.
Cater really well for kids too in the hotel.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Reviewer
Thank you for finding the time to express your views. To have the Ferrycarrig described as a "great hotel" is so rewarding and indeed brings a satisfying smile to my face. I am so pleased that you experienced amazing staff and excellent food during your stay. I look fowrad to passing on your comments to all my colleagues.
We sincerely appreciate your compliments and we hope to have the pleasure of looking after you again very soon.

Reviewed 31 December 2016

A great place to stay - we have 3 kids and always love staying at this hotel. The service is, by far, the best we've seen in our travels throughout Europe. Our 3rd stay thus far and I'm sure we will be back!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Reviewer
Thank you for sharing such wonderful feedback. We are most grateful for your compliments and to have the service at the Ferrycarrig rated as one of the best on your travels throughout Europe is of such high reward and is somewhat flattering.
It was our pleasure to have you with us once again and thank you for continuing to choose the Ferrycarrig. We sincerely appreciate your custom and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

I booked this hotel as a gift for my mother for Christmas, we stayed between Christmas and New Year with my 4 year old son. We had such a lovely stay from start to finish I cannot fault this hotel. I booked the two night stay b&b with one evening meal. The meal was fantastic at Reeds restaurant. The bar food was also really good. The staff on reception at arrival were so welcoming and this continued throughout our stay with all staff - they are very attentive and friendly with children. The pool area is great for kids and adults. My mother had treatments done - a facial and back massage - both thoroughly enjoyed and again another friendly staff member. The breakfast is great, my son loved making the pancakes and the front of house staff again very friendly at breakfast too. The grounds and views at hotel are lovely, it's spotless and the Christmas decorations were lovely too. Can't wait to go back.

Dear Reviewer
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. I was delighted to read of your experience and so pleased that you had such a lovely stay over the festive period. It is most reassuring to hera of welcoming staff coupled with greta food and facilities.
It will be my pleasure to share your views with the entire team at the Ferrycarrig.
Thank you once again for your kind words and we hope to have you back very soon indeed.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

We got married in Ferrycarrig Hotel in March 2016. From start to finish, the hotel staff, led by Frances the co-ordinator were a dream to deal with. Every wish was granted with ease. On the day of the wedding we were spoiled from start to finish. Many of our guests have commented on how welcoming and professional they found the staff members. Nobody had a bad word to say about the hotel. The food was delicious, the venue and grounds spectacular. We have wedding photos from inside and outside the hotel that we'll treasure for years to come. I would not hesitate in recommending the hotel for a family break, romantic weekend or wedding venue. I can't wait to return!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
derekcgm, General Manager at Ferrycarrig Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2016

Dear Reviewer
Thank you for taking the time to share such lovely feedback and indeed for choosing the Ferrycarrig for your wedding celebrations. Your review was delight to read and we sincerely appreciate your compliments. I greatly look forward to conveying your praise to all the team here and in particular to Frances who will be so proud of your recognition.
Thank you so much for your recommendation and we look forward to having you back very soon. Our sincere best wishes in your future married life together.
A very Happy New Year from all at Ferrycarrig.