“Dinner. ”

Dynasty Chinese Take Away
Ranked #4 of 22 Restaurants in Margate
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Very nice chinese dinner..had bbq pork and singapore noodles...good value but beware no alcohol for sale. Take your own.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank James M

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Nice little BYO restaurant with quite an extensive menu. We have been here twice now and each time we enjoyed the food. All the meals we have had were generous sizes and flavourful. Good service. Tables seat 2, 4 or up to 8.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank bluepossum80
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Tried this place tonight as my usual chinese was closed for the holiday period. Food was fantastic, portions were large and very reasonably priced. Authentic Asian food. They definitely have a new regular customer.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Last takeaway was okay....was not hot and had very little meat and prawns in it. Vegetables were totally raw...could have been just cooked a little longer to soften a fraction. Should it happen again I will try elsewhere. Benefit of the doubt...maybe a new cook....???? Prior meals were much better.......

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 18 March 2017

This local restaurant came recommended, so we thought we'd try it out. All the staff were wonderful, very friendly and helpful - couldn't ask for better service.
Unfortunately I found the food pretty average - fried rice was quite bland, curry puff had very little curry taste and Mongolian beef was too salty for my liking. However the spring roll was nice and the coconut prawn was divine (probably the highlight of the meal in total). I'm not sure whether I would opt to return, but in view of other's favourable opinions, I would certainly try them again, in case it was an off night for the chef. I can highly recommend all the staff, and the atmosphere was certainly casual and friendly and I felt very comfortable eating in their restaurant.

Date of visit: March 2017