See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

We stayed one night in the house during our road trip through the east coast.

It's a very big house with interesting art and design directly by the sea and the black sand. There weren't many guest so we had the place almost to ourselves - which was nice and very relaxing.

The staff was very helpful and prepared a very good dinner and breakfast for us. Furthermore we enjoyed a sunrise yoga/ meditation session which we enjoyed a lot.

Be prepared that there is not much to do/see around, so perfect for those who want to relax and enjoy the breeze of the sea.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2015

On 14 February 2015, I held my wedding at this villa. To prevent interference from other guests staying at the villa, I eventually block the whole villa to put my family and my partner's family. Since my booking from November 2014, they did not follow me up until two days before my wedding. From the last meeting in December 2014, I was promised a lot of things by the management, which turns on my wedding day all the promise did not happen. My disappointment grew when we check out from the villa, my wife and I missed the things at the villa. When the next day we contact the villa, they told me that they could not find our belongings were left behind. While we remember that the items are left in the villa. If you want to hold a wedding at Villa Suarti, they have a nice venue. Just use the decorations and wedding organizer from outside. STAY AT THIS VILLA IS A JOKE. It is not recommended to stay in this villa, unless they've changed all the people who are in management.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Halographic
ajikBadungBali, General Manager at Suarti Resort, Villas & Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2016

Dear Sir
Firstly we do apologize about all do you have during stay at our resort,
We New Team member Management and staff Suarti Resort to commitment to upgrade Skill and Knowledge all employee and we set up New SOP for Hotel Hospitality.
we promise after 2 month we operate all by guide line and all improvement ,
one again we are sorry for your inconvenience

Reviewed 28 January 2015 via mobile

It's only a beautiful location to have a wedding not to stay there.I stayed at suarti villas for 4'nights attending a wedding. We stayed at the small villa with private pool. The villa was very poorly maintained . Most of the time there was no water . One of the rooms the aircond worked when ever it wanted to work and it was so hot and humid. Staff only knows limited English and half of the time we had to keep asking what we wanted . There is no daily servicing of the villa. There were cockroach n rats running around the villa at night . Only one room had a private bathroom n toilet. The other two rooms the bath is an open concept .there were dogs n cats also running outside the villa . Can't swim in the beach as it's not a proper swimming beach .

Place is very isolated and no proper shops nearby . I wouldn't come back to this place again and feel not worth the price which was paid for .

Stayed: January 2015
1  Thank Priya N

Dear Mr. and Mrs.,
warm greeting from suarti resort villas gallery sukawati bali
Thanks for all the input,
Our new management pledged to do all the repairs, including providing training to all staff members,
We have a mission is guest satisfaction is the goal.
quality is our Prime

Reviewed 27 July 2014

The resort is very isolated, and taxi away from many of the restaurants and food marts, so come prepare, (food/alcohol) its a lovely complex bit outdated the needs a makeover. We were placed in one of the large villas with pool off the bedroom and the communal lounge/kitchen area. Lucky for us we had the run of the place with no one around. Don't count on an English breakfast as food is limited to toasted sandwiches. Make best friends with a cabbie and have him be your driver for the duration of your stay, as prices can be $neg from the onset. We didn't get any form of cleaning, and had to ask for clean towels and pool towels. Purely, this place is DIY, staff, limited English but still helpful and friendly, overall, place was like a huge home, poor quality TV, so don't count on wanting to watch any. If you are after, tranquility, the crashing of the sea waves, peace and quiet from the rat race, this is the place to be. Benefits 2 great pools, peace and quiet. Don't mind cabbing it everywhere, most places you dine at you can take away, and after true R an R, this is the place to be. Having said this, we really enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: we had the poolside villa, very nice
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank leileis2015
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Where to begin. The place is isolated. There is no restaurant at the hotel. There is no bar at the hotel. You have to get a taxi to get anyplace and the taxi company said they do not usually send taxis there. None of the airport taxis knew how to get to this place. We stayed three nights and no one ever came to change the towels, make the bed, or supply fresh water to drink. While the hotel itself is nice to look at everything else screams stay away unless you want to be completely isolated without food or alcohol.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank MollyJJM

Dear Mr. and Mrs.,
warm greeting from suarti resort villas gallery sukawati bali
Thanks for all the input,
We have a mission is guest satisfaction is the goal.
quality is our Prime